The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

that mesh, there's no cleaning white mesh, it's worse than clear soles
sick.gif
Yeah that is the worry I have about getting a white colorway if one is to come or having white on a iD. It would never be the same once it is dirty.

Passing on the HOL's...Opting for a couple pairs of ID's instead...

That being said I'm still waiting until Thursday to pull the trigger in hopes some of yall can come through with some detailed sizing advice...As of right now I'm sticking with the 12 I went with in the XI's...

NSRL's getting got when they end up dropping though...

Last edited:
i appreciate that u provided the info and it turned out to be correct. guess some people are stubborn and just dont like to admit when they were wrong on somebody.

This right here. Why are people so mad at this guy? For being right and for them revealing their poor reading comprehension skills?

when has finishline ever carried a QS :rofl: and for you to go back and say super limited quantities means Quick Stirke dumbie. You make post that beat around the bush of any release. I can say this shoe release this date and will be yadda yadda yadda and people would say the same thing. give me a bhm release date and sku and i'll believe you.

What? Hahaha

I wonder if they could weave some 3M/Reflective Material into the megafuse??

grin.gif

i appreciate that u provided the info and it turned out to be correct. guess some people are stubborn and just dont like to admit when they were wrong on somebody.

This right here. Why are people so mad at this guy? For being right and for them revealing their poor reading comprehension skills?

when has finishline ever carried a QS :rofl: and for you to go back and say super limited quantities means Quick Stirke dumbie. You make post that beat around the bush of any release. I can say this shoe release this date and will be yadda yadda yadda and people would say the same thing. give me a bhm release date and sku and i'll believe you.

What? Hahaha
Pretty much when a shoe is super limited as in the so called leakers post, it is labeled quick strike. I don't know when the last time a quickstrike sneaker dropped in a full size run

@Gordonson
 im literally on ID right now doing the same thing and with these options thats a mountain of a task

I just saw some of your creations in the iD thread...

No offense...

But you can't blame the color options for those creations, b :lol:

Except for the Cavs pair. Those are clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom