The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
just saw the part about the cavs one haha thanks thats the only one ive really been happy with so far 
laugh.gif

The burgundy option on the IDs is a must. Might consider doing it like the home coming except for the gold swoosh.

@jbc908
I usually blow right by tit for tat arguments like the one over "QS" status, but homie's explanation, IMO, was spot on.

He said he didn't say the shoe was a QS, he just explained he meant QS STYLE. Meaning these would arrive, in regular FSR numbers, a day or 2 before the release date, like ACTUAL QS releases. That's all. Most GR's arrive at stores a week or so early at minimum. These a day early. Seems like decent info in his particular store if you ask me.

Now I paid no attention to his initial post, so I could be wrong and missing something...but his explanation surely clarified what he meant IMO.

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to order an ID shoe, I feel like there's just way too many options for me personally that I could never come across a combination that I'm absolutely certain on. I'm ok with sticking to the GR's on this. Although I look forward to seeing some ID's when they start shipping (in the appropriate thread of course
wink.gif
)

Last edited:
So i know the iD version is on discount for swoosh. does anyone know if the HOTL will have a discount as well?
I think they will be. the NSRL was going to be. and its. RARE to have the first colorway of a new model.

Just left my job and looked at the "New" HofaL, they reinforced the eyelet on the inside with a metal or aluminum housing. Looks much much better
Nice 
nthat.gif

That would make sense too...on all my eyelets it was the plastic inner piece that broke, not the outer part.  

Last edited:
May be able to swing a lunchtime p/u of the HoaL this Thursday after all
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

As long as they aren't gone within first couple hours of opening for some reason 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom