The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think I may have to cop Trillion a Dollar Man's just because :nerd:

I mean I like them but I don't really like them, know what I'm saying :\

More pics may help sway me in either direction though :rolleyes

For some reason I think they're gonna be the first pair to get hit with the limited tag too :smh:

At this point I just wish they would all release so we can see some new colorways.  All they hype x all the waiting = I'm sick of looking at all of them already. 

They are all good, but none of them are really AMAZING. 

maybe I'm just jaded about this shoe altogether.  IDK,  Seeing them in person will be the real test. 

Last edited:
^ His hairline was a QS option on Nike ID. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if it has already been posted, but I noticed on FL/NDC that they have a handful of the corresponding Elite Socks to match the upcoming CWs.

I think I may have to cop Trillion a Dollar Man's just because :nerd:

I mean I like them but I don't really like them, know what I'm saying :\

More pics may help sway me in either direction though :rolleyes

For some reason I think they're gonna be the first pair to get hit with the limited tag too :smh:

TDM are my favorite non-iD colorway. That graphic in the sole is :pimp: , plus they are a bit cannonish, which was my favorite 9. I'm going to be sick if they are limited and I can't get lol.

I know it's not the ID thread

But the one thing that's been bugging me since they went live...

WTF is up with ol-boys hairline?? It's like they aged a picture of Bron when he was still at SVSM...
Bron lookin a little like Norris Cole here 
laugh.gif

I think I may have to cop Trillion a Dollar Man's just because
nerd.gif

I mean I like them but I don't really like them, know what I'm saying
ohwell.gif

More pics may help sway me in either direction though
eyes.gif

For some reason I think they're gonna be the first pair to get hit with the limited tag too
mean.gif
The limited tag can't save that CW from being absolutely atrocious

Two days away and I can't wait. Glad to hear they did something though. I just wonder if the 6 has actually been changed though.
The pairs my local HOH has only got the eyelet correction. The 6 is still on the bottoms, so its not looking good for the first wave of colors. Hopefully Nike quits being lazy and stop making soles with the same damn mold. 
mean.gif

View media item 1238141I know i will be [emoji]128293[/emoji]'d for this but I thought this was rather dope and my last post regarding what you can do to make a better cw if those 7 gr pairs didn't make any kind of impression on you. Good luck to all pursuing the HOL

I kept trying to avoid the urge but I'm gonna "try" to cop the HOL tonight... But then wait till the data's only two i really like out of the first wave.. But once I get it in hand I might make a few ID's

Back
Top Bottom