The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
HoLs are cool but you can replicate it on ID (minus a lil details). I wouldn't run out on day one for those

Datas and Instincts still are the only ones that have my attention (TDMs are reaching for a wild card spot though)

Excuse my ignorance, but are the NSRL's fully scrapped? or will there be a launch at a later time?

I'm wondering how these will do. Especially how they're allocated with most of them being online.

The HOL's are a onsale colorway IMO.

Not a run out and buy them first day, but now they're the first colorway released.

HoLs are cool but you can replicate it on ID (minus a lil details). I wouldn't run out on day one for those

Datas and Instincts still are the only ones that have my attention (TDMs are reaching for a wild card spot though)

Who wants to pay $45 more for a replica that's missing "lil details"?

I'm planning to treat my feet to HOLs.... But I don't know if I'm about that full price release date life.

Hopefully they'll hit discounts.

I'm in-between I like the HOL along with datas and instincts and want them tomorrpw but don't know if they'll be around after day 1 or if they'll hit discount

Am I the only one the thinks HOL will be like last yrs TW. They weren't everywhere but there is no reason to pay retail for them. Only reason I'm going in the store tomorrow is to try them on so when the deals come I know what size to order...

Am I the only one the thinks HOL will be like last yrs TW. They weren't everywhere but there is no reason to pay retail for them. Only reason I'm going in the store tomorrow is to try them on so when the deals come I know what size to order...
This may just be me but i feel weird just going into a store to just try on and then leaving.

So what?
The second sentence adds more clarity as to why I said what I said in the first sentence. If I know I can get them on disco, I (me, not you) can wait without the fear of them selling out because I can just make one very, very, very similar if they were to disappear and be satisfied. If there were no options to make one super close to it, then I might consider copping day one. Now YOU, on the other hand can do whatever YOU want to do

Who wants to pay $45 more for a replica that's missing "lil details"?
Lol you must not know how I do brother. I don't order IDs without a 20% off code. The lil details on these don't matter that much to me since there aint nothing really spectacular about them in that regard. What a orange outline to the swoosh and orange words on the back strap? I'd rather wait for disco, than pay $200 up front. And if they do sell out, I can always fall back on ID. But this is my movements, not yours

HoaLs got cats kinda beasty I see 
laugh.gif

From the jump, I thought this pair was the best colorway of the ones they showed.

I'll grab them tomorrow after school if they're not gone around me.

The second sentence adds more clarity as to why I said what I said in the first sentence. If I know I can get them on disco, I (me, not you) can wait without the fear of them selling out because I can just make one very, very, very similar if they were to disappear and be satisfied. If there were no options to make one super close to it, then I might consider copping day one. Now YOU, on the other hand can do whatever YOU want to do

Ah, ok. Yeah I can see where you're coming from.

But these will be a day 1 cop for me. :smile:

View media item 1238678
True to size people, these are comfortable as hell. Toe box is wider than the 11s (the later models) and length is perfect, compared to Jordans I would say the same as 13s, 12s, the more true to size models. I have wide feet and had to size up with the lebron 8, 9, 10s but not with these, lacing is a little inconvenient and getting the shoes on takes some time getting used too.

True to size people, these are comfortable as hell. Toe box is wider than the 11s (the later models) and length is perfect, compared to Jordans I would say the same as 13s, 12s, the more true to size models. I have wide feet and had to size up with the lebron 8, 9, 10s but not with these, lacing is a little inconvenient and getting the shoes on takes some time getting used too.
past differences aside....congrats on the pickup!

Back
Top Bottom