The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I like the HOALs, but I plan to make the Datas my first pair of XIIs.

Anyone think that these will still be online throughtout the day? I have no local spots carrying them so I have to try online.

View media item 1238678
True to size people, these are comfortable as hell. Toe box is wider than the 11s (the later models) and length is perfect, compared to Jordans I would say the same as 13s, 12s, the more true to size models. I have wide feet and had to size up with the lebron 8, 9, 10s but not with these, lacing is a little inconvenient and getting the shoes on takes some time getting used too.

Is that the sports authority pair?? Congrats on the cop, so jealous..they look great, just wish they would drop em already. and glad to hear the toebox is roomy because my feet are wide as well, and flawed or not I would've copped just to have em already but I didn't know about sports authority until it was too late.

Anyone think that these will still be online throughtout the day? I have no local spots carrying them so I have to try online.
i think so.

not too many people feeling this generic color way, besides people that love the Cavs.

If it was the NSRL like it was suppose to be.... these would be gone!

i think so.
not too many people feeling this generic color way, besides people that love the Cavs.
If it was the NSRL like it was suppose to be.... these would be gone!

These are really more of a Miami Heat color way than a Cavs though.

These are really more of a Miami Heat color way than a Cavs though.
True. But some how, they blend in wit the Cavs uniform.

Just like that CAVS Retro 4 did with Jordan, but you know what most people were thinking: Knicks!

View media item 1238678
True to size people, these are comfortable as hell. Toe box is wider than the 11s (the later models) and length is perfect, compared to Jordans I would say the same as 13s, 12s, the more true to size models. I have wide feet and had to size up with the lebron 8, 9, 10s but not with these, lacing is a little inconvenient and getting the shoes on takes some time getting used too.

Is that the sports authority pair?? Congrats on the cop, so jealous..they look great, just wish they would drop em already. and glad to hear the toebox is roomy because my feet are wide as well, and flawed or not I would've copped just to have em already but I didn't know about sports authority until it was too late.
Yeah, they have the flaw but nothing a dab of glue can't fix. Used the 20% promotion they had so I got them for 170 shipped, I might call them and see if they'll give me small discount considering they're the recalled pair.

Yeah, they have the flaw but nothing a dab of glue can't fix. Used the 20% promotion they had so I got them for 170 shipped, I might call them and see if they'll give me small discount considering they're the recalled pair.

That would be so incredible for you if that was to work :wow:

I wish I would've thought about that when they were available :frown:

NSRL RD need to be announced soon.
All the releases dates need to be released
eyes.gif

I need to start shopping for Xmas sweaters to match my Datas
pimp.gif

That is if they even end up dropping before the holiday now
mean.gif

Will the HOL color way releasing tomorrow have a 6 on the bottom or in anyway have flaws or differences than the future releases?

Wasn't a huge fan of the HOAL, glad I can resist the new release excitement and get the Dunk Force in a couple weeks, assuming everything stays on schedule. 

I called SA about the eyelet and he said the 12s were recalled and they won't be getting any more of that colorway so I should call back in a week and they will sort out a discount.

Has any store confirmed they are getting them? Could it be possible they scraped that cw since they produced so much and had to recall them?

Back
Top Bottom