The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
All that "waiting" and only 3 people grabbed so far this morning?

SMH.
So everybody had an ID pair on the way then right?

Last edited:

SMH.

Nah... would rather have the NSRLs, Datas and Instincts.

I'm gonna TRY to use some self control with these 12s.

SMH.

Eh. This cw isn't for everyone. I was disappointed the NSRL didn't drop even though I had no intention of copping. But I am definitely one of those waiters for these lol. Hopefully gonna be able to grab a pair in person even though I got an NDC pair on the way. Hopefully these hit discount soon so I can give Nike the bigj special.

SMH.
Yea I'm excited for the release in general just to finally see people getting them, but predominantly red shoes aren't for me. Once other CWs start releasing, I'll look into them.

Tried on a size 12 omw to work in the coty, fit comfortably could probably even go down .5, they look MUCH better in person....the collection of 12 12s has begun lol, half of how many 11s I ended up with though

Grabbed HOAL's off NDC this morning, pretty excited for these.  

Will be a good replacement colorway wise for my current go to hoop shoe.  

These guys are getting wore down, had a small piece of carbon fiber crack and break off last night on them. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Nikestore Europe still doesn't have new dates for the LeBron 12 launch :frown:

Curse of the big footer. Had a 20% off at NDC I was saving for these. Yesterday, the size 16 of HOL popped up on FTL so I thought I was good this morning. Turns out NDC only went up to 15 on their site. Why does FTL get a size 16 and not NDC? No clue, had them in my cart at FTL but copped the black/gold ids for 196.
NDC is weird like that. I got a 50 GC that's prolly gonna go to an ID since it seems they wont release in FSR on NDC

Damn Dunkman! I was suckered into buying the Dunkman XI's last year. Ain't going to fall for it this year. 
But both the X and XI Dunkman colorways were HORRIBLE!!!! The XII finally goes back to the classic Dunkman colors with grey, black, & volt no olive green or seaweed etc. This was actually the 1st pair of XII's I saw in person and they are really really nice.

Yea I hear you guys.
Those Datas are the business.
NDC wasn't back ordered though.
Why not buy there petepunter.

Thanks and repped. That $60 is ridiculous, especially while looking at those stock photos. Told her I was getting her a pair though so I don't know if my conscious will allow me to wait lol.
You better make it happen, nothing worse than a disappointed little one!  
laugh.gif

TTS, I have wide feet and needed to go up a half size in the 8s, 9s and 10s. I have to go up half a size in Jordan 11s also if that helps with comparison, they have nice toe box feel without compromising the rest of the fit, they fit exactly like the Jordan 8s come to think of it.

Info I was looking for...

I'll be doing 11.5 then...I go 12 in XI's (Jordan's and Bron's) and the fit is spot on even though the Bron's needed a little break in time...Went 12 in the Jordan VIII's that released back in 13' and those are a little big on me...ID here I come...

Good looks...

But both the X and XI Dunkman colorways were HORRIBLE!!!! The XII finally goes back to the classic Dunkman colors with grey, black, & volt no olive green or seaweed etc. This was actually the 1st pair of XII's I saw in person and they are really really nice.

X's were cheeks :x

XI weren't that bad, I actually liked them and they were a lot better in person :\

XII's are ok but I'm not really digging them yet, in person may change my opinion though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom