The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Just picked these up at HOH with my legitimate bday coupon card 
laugh.gif
 might be the first time I've actually used one that was sent to me

I'd say fit is TTS for most, but I have a narrow foot and am usually right between sizes.  Went with the .5 down for a bit more of a snug feel.  

Had to head back to work so I didn't have much time to walk around in them.  Can't wait to get some runs in with these tomorrow or over the weekend.

Ppl saying they went down half size?
nerd.gif
If you like your shoes snug and don't have wide feet, I'd say you can do so.  If your foot is on the wider side, stay true IMO.  I think DW did a good job describing this if you look back at his review.

What size did you wear in the XI (if you wore them at all)?

Last edited:
If you like your shoes snug and don't have wide feet, I'd say you can do so.  If your foot is on the wider side, stay true IMO.  I think DW did a good job describing this if you look back at his review.

What size did you wear in the XI (if you wore them at all)?

I went TTS on the 11s.. They were a little tight on the sides but not bad enough to size up..I'd rather have it snug than loose. I guess I'll find out when my pair comes tomorrow.

Only a quick shot of the shoes
weren't cleveland fans burning lebron's jersey 4 years ago? only to get back on the lebron bandwagon when he said he was 'coming home' ?

i guess i'd be the same way if i was trying to see the cavs get that first championship for the franchise....better time than ever...

Was not planning on buying the HoL but in person they're pretty striking. And I was impressed with the materials, unlike the XI. The shoe just feels sturdy.

Probably post a pic or two later.

Definitely making my IDs in the next few weeks.

Just got them at house of hoops they only had one size in every shoe smh I'm sure they're holding pairs. Anyways I had to go a half size up from 10 to 10.5 the 10 was so freaking tight on the forefoot

Folks weren't kidding when they said the lacing system is a pain in the ***... 

Once you finally get them laced up it's solid, but it took me way too long to lace up and then unlace 
laugh.gif

Where's that DSG below retail jig

lol that's what I'm sayin...

I think DSG may have gotten hip towards the end of the run with the XI's :\

I think the new lick is gonna be SA fellas :nerd:

Copped on NDC....I got lucky with the 11's and could wear a size 13, hope its the same with the 12's because if i have to get a size 14 i cant do it they just look too long in that size.

You sound like your in the same boat me as far as sizing :smh:

My girl says she doesn't see the difference between a sz 13 and 14 but I do :rolleyes

I'm pretty confident with everyone going TTS and even talking about sizing down we should be good :pimp:

Only a quick shot of the shoes

My man this commercial is too powerful :wow:

I just might go cop the HoaL's now :smh:

Nike i tell you....sometimes they can just really get you emotional!....but we all know that if a fan does come on the court...
fanarrest.gif

You can kinda tell that hit Bron in a soft spot the way he walked up and read the shirt too :frown:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Very roomy shoe. Super comfy. U can feel the zoom air immediately. Could go a half size down.

Just picked these up at HOH with my legitimate bday coupon card 
laugh.gif
 might be the first time I've actually used one that was sent to me

I'd say fit is TTS for most, but I have a narrow foot and am usually right between sizes.  Went with the .5 down for a bit more of a snug feel.  

Had to head back to work so I didn't have much time to walk around in them.  Can't wait to get some runs in with these tomorrow or over the weekend.
Saw your IG pic, nice pick up 
nthat.gif

Glad you guys getting your pairs of HOAL's.

Had a feeling they would be no trouble purchasing. May get them later on.

Now bring on the NSRL's, Nike.

So wide foot, half size up, skinny feet, TTS on these?
I have wide feet, true is fine for me, but ultimately half size up was the better choice for me, as I'll probably wear these to play, so I'll most likely have elite socks with them at some point. Either size felt great on foot, though. I think half size up is the safer choice, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom