The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
You guys think they'd have them in store rn if I went? Just got home. I live in NY on long island if that matters.

dem discounts are coming 
smokin.gif

Some cool pics Nike Basketball put up today....

Not sure if this is supposed to be a "pre-game" shot or just a promotional picture, but I am curious what he'll rock tonight in his "return"...I have to think a PE, but maybe HOAL's.  

My pair can't come soon enough. Wish my area had them in stock, but one footlocker said their shipment got delayed and champs didn't even know wtf I was talking about. I don't mind the tax if I could get them before my league starts, but I guess they don't want my money.

I think with the timing of the release and the ad I'd assume he would wear the HOALs.

I copped off ndc at like 3 pm after changing my mind like 4 times, refreshing to be able to do that with how crazy most releases get nowadays

Nike's pulling out all the stops with Lebron's homecoming tonight, chalk bag on every seat at the stadium, giant Lebron picture on building, and posters of the same picture for people attending the game.  Hoping they have a surprise for the sneaker enthusiast as well.  How crazy would it be if the dropped a retro of the "first game" zoom generations haha.  Won't happen but would be pretty cool.

on SC looked like in an earlier shootaround he was wearin all black with gold swoosh, granted that was a view on tv w/ scwarz in the way

Back
Top Bottom