The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Nike's pulling out all the stops with Lebron's homecoming tonight, chalk bag on every seat at the stadium, giant Lebron picture on building, and posters of the same picture for people attending the game.  Hoping they have a surprise for the sneaker enthusiast as well.  How crazy would it be if the dropped a retro of the "first game" zoom generations haha.  Won't happen but would be pretty cool.
smh....why does the first opponent have to be my knicks man
frown.gif

in person and on feet i think these look great. they are way more comfortable out of the box compared to the xi as well. only downside for me is the lacing system, i think it looks cool, but actually pulling the laces takes a little work on the parts they go through the fuse. not gonna stop me from getting more releases and ids tho haha.

I ordered one, sz 11.5, off NDC.... would not let me order another to check the size

so I ordered a size 11 of eastbay.... just want to see how they fit

Am I gonna be that guy that wears black socks when hooping in these? I hate white socks so much haha

really man, I wore black socks for like the first time yesterday, the 3 pack nike cotton crews, I got black lint all over my feet. Doesn't happen with white socks.

Heard they retail for $260 in canada :smh: I will have to wait till I get a ride to buffalo

in person and on feet i think these look great. they are way more comfortable out of the box compared to the xi as well. only downside for me is the lacing system, i think it looks cool, but actually pulling the laces takes a little work on the parts they go through the fuse. not gonna stop me from getting more releases and ids tho haha.

Would you say that trying to do a lace swap is going to be a huge pain then? Was thinking of throwing some black laces in here...

really man, I wore black socks for like the first time yesterday, the 3 pack nike cotton crews, I got black lint all over my feet. Doesn't happen with white socks.

Haha I feel you bruh, to each his own I guess there. That should only happen once though, after you wash em it's all good lol.

Last edited:
Would you say that trying to do a lace swap is going to be a huge pain then? Was thinking of throwing some black laces in here...
yah i honestly dont even see a great way to get the laces through the fuse holes especially the holes futhest towards the toebox, if you were to try to put laces in. ive already decided im never gonna de-lace any 12s lol. the factory lacing on my right shoe was off centered like the lace coming out the right side was longer than the left side, it took a lot of work to get it evened out.

Last edited:

It'll be a HUGE pain to do lace swaps on these. If any of you have done a lace swap on the KD6's, I imagine these will be like that x100. I know of few of you guys like to personalize your kicks, good luck lol.

Back
Top Bottom