The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I thought I saw somewhere that the Cavs are wearing that new blue alt jersey they unveiled a couple weeks ago. If thats the case then I'm pretty sure he'll wear a PE cause none of the cw's we've seen so far would match the jersey

Also, copped the HoaL's today, even nicer in person :pimp: and super comfy, I was really impressed with the zoom.

Its not a problem on-foot but the lacing is super difficult to loosen :x hopefully with more wear it gets easier cause it took me forever to get it loose enough to try on :lol:

I laced these up pretty tight at the store to make sure the fit was right and I swear it felt like half an hour that I was unlacing them 
laugh.gif
  didn't change my mind on them though 

I think with the timing of the release and the ad I'd assume he would wear the HOALs.

I copped off ndc at like 3 pm after changing my mind like 4 times, refreshing to be able to do that with how crazy most releases get nowadays
This.

I copped. Whether I keep them or not, I dunno. But I can't wait to try them on.

TNT just showed the PE he's wearing tonight, they match the blue jerseys Cavs will be wearing for the game.

My 1 yr old samsung tv just went black screen and only has sound right before tipoff. NOOOOOOOOO!

Lacing system doesn't bother me that much. Great thing though is once you lace up, you'll be locked down for good.

Back
Top Bottom