The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Forge those PEs. . Did anyone see the interview on espn when he was inside the locker room. ?#bald by end of the season

That ain't nothing but the Booty Warrior Birdman Handshake
eyes.gif

He teaches all his disciples that when they first sign to Cash Money ....... after he sodomizes them
sick.gif
roll.gif
that was perfect

OAN, I was expecting the HoLs to be available for a while but I didn't expect to see a full size run still. That's a good sign for now

Yeah...it's like all the delay really did was eff up my discount plans on the NSRL's Lol

All part of the plan :lol:

But I'd say that delay isn't magic, the discount plans shall still flourish... Just later now.

I hope that gif isn't seriously about to start a debate about southern hip-hop.

so with the delay did they fix the 6 on the bottom of the shoes? or was the delay something else?

Pardon me
laugh.gif

I love taking shots at southern artists for killing hip hop.

Let's get back on topic, though.

Anyone else cop HOAL's?
3 Stacks?  Big K.R.I.T?  Nah, playa.

Cash Money been ******ting on hip hop since day 1 though.

In other news, why pay $250 for NSRL?  I thought the release was simply pushed back some. **EDIT - NVM, just noticed posts directly above.

Last edited:
Sucks how they on backorder, cant get them down here.
Been lurking everywhere for the HOL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Picked these up earlier today at my local HOH.

First off these definitely fit TTS. I have pretty wide feet as well and had to half size up on previous models 9-11 (never had the 8s) but these fit perfect with my true size. Took some photos of the metal bracket on the top lacehole. Also I don't think the 6 on the bottom of the sole was ever an issue or anything they were going to change.. at least not on the first 7 colorways.

Last edited:
For anyone who did buy the turquoise cw from SA, if you have a shoe maker around you they can also fix the eyelet for you.

Picked these up earlier today at my local HOH.
View media item 1240921

View media item 1240923

View media item 1240926

View media item 1240927

View media item 1240929

View media item 1240931

First off these definitely fit TTS. I have pretty wide feet as well and had to half size up on previous models 9-11 (never had the 8s) but these fit perfect with my true size. Took some photos of the metal bracket on the top lacehole. Also I don't think the 6 on the bottom of the sole was ever an issue or anything they were going to change.. at least not on the first 7 colorways.

Were there still many pairs left?

3 Stacks?  Big K.R.I.T?  Nah, playa.

Cash Money been ******ting on hip hop since day 1 though.

In other news, why pay $250 for NSRL?  I thought the release was simply pushed back some. **EDIT - NVM, just noticed posts directly above.

400 Degrees > your life

Back
Top Bottom