The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

sure it's been discussed, but what's w/ the shark fin sticking up from the sole on the medial side?
Jason Petrie has a tendency to do this sometimes... He repeats elements of shoes over time

nike-lebron-9-detailed-look-13.jpg
nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-white-red-home-pe-1-01.jpg
Nike-LeBron-11-July-4th-Official-3.jpg-side-view.jpg
Lebron_11_Unleashed_600_medial_0274_FB.jpg

I know about midfoot, but the front part?  seems unnecessarily high. anything other than a clear sole would not look very pleasant.

sizing for me

size 11 for if I was to use them to PLAY in

size 11.5 for comfort to walk around

now to send them back and wait for a colorway I really want...

I know about midfoot, but the front part?  seems unnecessarily high. anything other than a clear sole would not look very pleasant.
Ahhh gotcha.  Not totally sure... maybe for a higher grip point on toe offs?  Probably a long shot... just a guess

Meridians the WORST colorway I seen since that abomination of a colorway that was the orange XI...they need to chill with the orange, BB were great, forging irons were nice but these last 2 orange kicks, yuck.....

I think the "Shark fin teeth" part y'all are talking about is supposed to represent the teeth of lion

And btw I love the meridians

Received HOL from Sports Authority.

Shoes are mad comfy. Didn't want to take them off. Wore a 14 in the 11 and 14 fits really good in the XII.

I am def  All In on the XII.

Definitely want the Instincts and Datas. I like the orange on the Meridians but the posite wings look terrible...

Data's = This Year's Prism.
Was not digging them at all. but that liner is a beauty. and i really like all the colors used while keeping it subtle.

meridians , nsrl , tdm , data or instinct? I can only get 2
I woulg go

NSRL for the WOW factor. Brighter Colors pop more

Data's to have the Flash factor but yet its toned down. with all the black.

I feel what a couple other people have been saying with this first batch of colorways. Other than the HoL colorway, all these others are what we would be accustomed to seeing as limited and hyped stuff that really the average guy can't pull off (IMO). I will probably cop the HoL on discount, and maybe the Datas, but the Meridians, TDM, Dunkmans, NSRLs, and Instincts are too out there for me. Give me a classic Bred or just something traditional like an Akron colorway so I don't look like some 15 year old kid running around the mall trying to look "swagged out"

all these old people act like they never been 15 before haha
I'm still in college so I don't think i'm really that old. I appreciate the need for a few out there colorways, but they gotta get back to the basics. Go to nikelebron.net and compare how many wild colorways there are of say the Lebron V compared to the 12 already. Back then, the wildest stuff to release was a dunkman version and the all-star. Last year's versions of those were tame compared to some of what came out. Give me 2-3 colorways like the NSRLs, not the majority of them like that.

Back
Top Bottom