The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Leave that overzealous love for the KP's in the 11 thread. I'm so tired of reading about that shoe's cult like "amazingness"...in all honesty it was the 2nd best Colorway of a pretty lackluster model run. They aren't anything special truthfully but they weren't awful, that's it.

Dunk Force doesn't have orange does it?
YES...didn't even think of it.

Although there's an orange pod on the bottom
laugh.gif

Not to bring this up again but the NSRL are not the KP or on it's level. Not saying that is what you said but I have the NSRL an it doesn't have that same "damn I'm glad I got these" affect.
and they sure don't have that "man i hate i missed out on them" either!!

Leave that overzealous love for the KP's in the 11 thread. I'm so tired of reading about that shoe's cult like "amazingness"...in all honesty it was the 2nd best Colorway of a pretty lackluster model run. They aren't anything special truthfully but they weren't awful, that's it.
I'm just comparing it to these since people were even sneakernews they aren't the best lebrons ever either. I am curious what you think is the best CW from the 11s though.

and they sure don't have that "man i hate i missed out on them" either!!
That is true too but that could be said about any sneaker because it's everyone's own personal collection. Just giving my two cents on that topic but neither shoe to me is a must have.

Even in the NT LeBron 11 thread the KP was voted as the best 11 cw for months and months...its a dope GR cw period...some people just love to diss certain sneakers just bc sombody thinks their hot...rock what u like...sneaker dudes always want approval one reason why the game is fake now!

The Kings Pride is the consensus top colorway for the Lebron XI

It's a unique memorable launch colorway has a story attached to it and it's a grown man colorway

So what's the general consensus on the hottest colorway of the first batch that has dropped? :nerd:

My vote goes for the Datas and I highly doubt that will change :pimp:

Last edited:
So what's the general consensus on the hottest colorway of the first batch that has dropped? :nerd:

My vote goes for the Datas and I highly doubt that will change :pimp:
I think everyone likes the Datas the most so far. There really isn't a colorway that I'm super crazy about at this point though.

So what's the general consensus on the hottest colorway of the first batch that has dropped?
nerd.gif

My vote goes for the Datas and I highly doubt that will change
pimp.gif
Pics on the bay of the Datas looks like there is a lot going on. Upper doesn't look very glossy so that is a good thing.

NSRL and Dunk Force are my Favorite.

6 Meridians is really growing on me. Think it will be a great summer shoe.

I think everyone likes the Datas the most so far. There really isn't a colorway that I'm super crazy about at this point though.

Yea Datas do seem to have it but not by much :\

I'm really curious to the TDM's in hand experience vs what pics have shown us though :nerd:

Thus far I've been surprised and inaccurate with my initial analysis and opinion on colorways from pics alone :smh:

I downplayed Instincts until I saw them and loved them :\

I also hated the Meridians until I saw them in person now I don't think they're that awful :lol:

For >$140, all these initial colorways look good :nthat:

But if I could only have one, it would be the Instincts... but that could change once the Datas release.

Last edited:
Dunkforce is #1 for me, but I think the Datas will take that spot. Got to have them in hand first.

Back
Top Bottom