The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nah......not flashy enough for a BHM shoe. Theres no real print on them. (unless you were just saying they are gonna be a release)

I saw some fakes of that exact pair on ebay listed as a Lebron XII Elite. Crap had the elite IX box with XII tag, which was weird as hell, lol.

Last edited:
You beat me to posting those shots dwoodactennis dwoodactennis but yea I'm hype the pods are different than all the others :smokin

I'm kind of happy I didn't grab Data's yet because I may just end up settling for these instead :smile:

I'll probably get Data's anyway when they pop back up in a sz 14 for the low :nerd:

I love the simplicity of this colorway though :pimp:

It make these a lot more wearable but they still got some razzle dazzle with the 3m posite :lol:

Nah......not flashy enough for a BHM shoe. Theres no real print on them. (unless you were just saying they are gonna be a release)

I saw some fakes of that exact pair on ebay listed as a Lebron XII Elite. Crap had the elite IX box with XII tag, which was weird as hell, lol.
These are the "Court Vision" colorway bud, not BHM.  These release on January 31.  

You beat me to posting those shots @dwoodactennis but yea I'm hype the pods are different than all the others
smokin.gif

I'm kind of happy I didn't grab Data's yet because I may just end up settling for these instead
smile.gif

I'll probably get Data's anyway when they pop back up in a sz 14 for the low
nerd.gif

I love the simplicity of this colorway though
pimp.gif

It make these a lot more wearable but they still got some razzle dazzle with the 3m posite
laugh.gif
You checked out Datas in person yet?  Pretty dope shoe, I love all the little blasts of color everywhere, and that liner is killer.  
nthat.gif

I wonder if that 6 will still be on the bottom of these upcoming 2015 pairs. Can't really tell that well on the CVs from that pic.

You checked out Datas in person yet?  Pretty dope shoe, I love all the little blasts of color everywhere, and that liner is killer.  :nthat:

Yea I saw them in person and I loved them :smile:

I was just pissed everyone got their's below retail and I didn't so I refused to cop :lol:

I paid retail for TDM's though without a problem, they wound up being my favorite of the first wave :pimp:

I paid retail for TDM's though without a problem, they wound up being my favorite of the first wave
pimp.gif
Crazy how our opinions are exact opposites, haha. TDMs and 6M are the only two I would never cop at retail. Even if I did have the money I would wait on em. If the TDMs didn't have either the green or the orange (either way) they would have been one of my favorite Lebron cws of all time.

I jumped on the HOL bandwagon late and now I want a pair under retail. :smh:

Crazy how our opinions are exact opposites, haha. TDMs and 6M are the only two I would never cop at retail. Even if I did have the money I would wait on em. If the TDMs didn't have either the green or the orange (either way) they would have been one of my favorite Lebron cws of all time.

I have and still love Datas :pimp:

I just want them for the low since that's what everyone else got them for, if they don't pop up in $150 range I'll just end up using a coupon |I

TDM's blew me away in person and most will probably get them for the low sense they're sitting but I liked them enough to pay retail :smile:

I hated 6 Meridians at first but that changed once I saw them, now I would say I just don't like them :lol:

Unfortunately I've gained a lil bit more weight so that's a "smaller" me lol soooo....

Nah I feel you on that. Most of us have been there.

I was referring to the person that actually asked the question that I quoted and has Carmelo of all people as his avy asking how someone can be in shape and chubby
laugh.gif

Im thinking about buying my girl a pair since she wears a 2.5 and they're mad cheap, coming down to Datas or Instincts since she works in surgery and got blood on the infrared Aix Max 90s I got her :smh: figure she cant ruin the dark XIIs

Hey maladeen maladeen what's the deal with the upper? :smile:

What color is that woven into the mesh with the black? It's really hard to tell :smh:

Shiny black? Silver? White? 3M? Let's us know bro :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom