The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Snack Pack?? Glad Nike realizes little themes like this should be for the kids. Might need to check out the Kyries, my kids love Captain Crunch, lol.
I think these are the Cap'n Crunchs
SP15_YA_Product_GLB_Kyrie_P_Blue_f-3_37201.jpg

Looking to cop the court visions from eastbay, does anyone know how long you have to wait until you can use a promo code

Finally seen the ASG in person. That white on the upper looks cheap. Like whiteout on the mesh area. Weak.

200 i thought 185 at the most wow they prob limIted GR a lot of people gonna pass im still on fence have to see in person these really are qs cause no stores around me have any info my bruh is manage at hoh and he aint even know about these...

Everyone keeps saying easy pass but when has anyone in here ever had to pay retail? None of y'all are passing.

Everyone keeps saying easy pass but when has anyone in here ever had to pay retail? None of y'all are passing.

On Palmers?? Pshhh, I'm sitting here thinking that I wouldn't even buy for $75.

But I never cared about the original one either. Such a weird cw that people freaked out over IMO. The glass on the sole was the only thing I would want lol.

On Palmers?? Pshhh, I'm sitting here thinking that I wouldn't even buy for $75.

But I never cared about the original one either. Such a weird cw that people freaked out over IMO. The glass on the sole was the only thing I would want lol.

Agreed.

I always felt like the love for the original lebronald palmers was based on them not being available to most.

I'm sure some nice lows will release but I have no interest in that c/w.

Back
Top Bottom