The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Yeah, they have the flaw but nothing a dab of glue can't fix. Used the 20% promotion they had so I got them for 170 shipped, I might call them and see if they'll give me small discount considering they're the recalled pair.
I called SA about the eyelet and he said the 12s were recalled and they won't be getting any more of that colorway so I should call back in a week and they will sort out a discount.

Has any store confirmed they are getting them? Could it be possible they scraped that cw since they produced so much and had to recall them?
wow, didn't think they would actually ship them out. Wonder how Nike feels about that :lol:

Last edited:
Just called Eastbay and it seems the the hols were bumped up a day, dunk man's on the 11th and data's on the 22nd. He also said all the shoes set to release soon that was produced at the same location as the first 12s have had their release day cancelled so it looks like that factory messed up

ugh...the turn...must resist...

I only bought three pairs in October, I've been doing well
laugh.gif

Dunk force reminds me of Miami night 11s.. Switch the green to pink and it's essentially the same colorway..
Damn Dunkman! I was suckered into buying the Dunkman XI's last year. Ain't going to fall for it this year. 

Those who have the nsw... How do they fit?
TTS, I have wide feet and needed to go up a half size in the 8s, 9s and 10s. I have to go up half a size in Jordan 11s also if that helps with comparison, they have nice toe box feel without compromising the rest of the fit, they fit exactly like the Jordan 8s come to think of it.

These dropped today in HK
Was only plannin on tryin them on and seein how they fit and all that ..........
Wasn't thinkin of gettin this CW and I was only really keen on the nsrl CW but these
looked really good when I tried them on and so I semi had to grab them lol
I tried tts and they were a lil big length wise and so I went down 1/2 size. I mostly wear
us9.5 but I got a pair of us9 instead wit nike 1/2 cushioned dri fit socks and they r a perfect
fit. Can't wait for the nsrl CW View media item 1239481View media item 1239482View media item 1239483View media item 1239484

Gotta admit...the 12s actually look nicer in person....they growing on me....

Last edited:
Curse of the big footer. Had a 20% off at NDC I was saving for these. Yesterday, the size 16 of HOL popped up on FTL so I thought I was good this morning. Turns out NDC only went up to 15 on their site. Why does FTL get a size 16 and not NDC? No clue, had them in my cart at FTL but copped the black/gold ids for 196.

Back
Top Bottom