The Official Nike Shox VC V post

Although they don't look like a player signature shoes, I really like the way they look. I probably will try to pick up a pair when they go down to 50-60s.

Has anyone play in them yet?

Quote:
I like the fit, plus they are very light

Are they really light? No previous VC shoe has been, save for the semi-light IV's, despite Nike's strategic marketing...."the VC III is ultra-lighweight" :lol:
laugh.gif
|I
tired.gif

If you're right, then :tongue:
tongue.gif

yeah they are light to me, but theres this thing in the shoe thats bothering me a lil. the bottom of the shoe in the middle-inside (for example, in the right shoe, the slight arch on the left side of your foot) i think they made the hump too big or something, its hard to explain

a few ppl have been complaining about the arch support being overly supportive.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

Lets see a commercial for these.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Just picked 'em up with the Friends and Family Discount at Champs. I'm very impressed with these. FAR better than the VC4's!
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

I dunno? maybe because there isn't much new info on them. we all pretty much know what the shoe is (CLASSIC) and I guess the hype is over according to the Mods.

I would have left it stickied

but thats me

theyd be hotter without that toe cap:x
**making fun of myself I'm quadrofrenic mentally, not lauphing at me I'm lauphing with me accidentally**

Back
Top Bottom