The Official Nike Shox VC V post

I bought them online cause I have a $140 voucher. Also, i got $5 back on my voucher by chatting w/ Nike rep. told her that Nikeb-ball.com had them listed at 110, even though their 115. I'll take pics when i get them, should be tomarrow

phoenix:

I ordered them saturday and got them tuesday. and there was speculation that the shox columns would be white. so I jumped on shoejocky.com because he guaranteed black columns...

and I don't get out much. 2 kids under 3 years old doesn't leave much time for the mall. =)

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

Toronto has the black/whites. I tried them on but the arch was a bit high for me. Did the white/carolinas come out anywhere today?

fc15

Quote:
There's two different version, indeed. I'm not sure about the shox column color, but talking about the AF(advance fit) version of SHOX VC5, which is tuned for asian ppl's lower foot arch.

Is this for real? Where can I get them? When do they release?

fc15

MusiqSolechild, I don't know if that particular seller is legit, never bought anything from him but those pictures look legit to me.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, hope it works out for ya

the pics from that wretch photo blog look soooooo good.

jeez.

the detail and quality on this shoe is awesome! I cant wait to go pick up a pair 2morow! Ima get them below retail thanks to a homie that works at champs, just a lil 20 percent employee discount! I cant wait. Im passin on the XIV retro for these.

I picked them up earlier today. Its pretty nice. Lots of detail in the design and very good quality construction. I'm not too crazy about the white though, they make it look like a shroud. I think I'd like an all black version more.

There's a very high arch in it but it doesn't feel too bad even though I'm asian and flat footed. The arch bump is high but not very big in terms of surface area. It starts at the side of the shoe but doesn't come out too far from the side. Kind of hard to explain. I'd like to know more about the version with the lower arch. Where can these be found? Are they a GR too?

Thanks for your help nate og, I've ordered them from that guy, should hopefully get them soon.

The only colour were getting here is the white/red/blue, tried them on yesterday and love them just not the colour.

they come with black shox.

I just went on niketown and the picture had white shox, why cant nike get this right?

jeez

Im pretty sure Vince was rockin some white and navy PEs tonight. they looked amazing, kinda hopin they drop!

anybody got pics?

The feature on nikebasketball is kinda weak.....Nike could of spent a little more time on it.....

fc15

i just got my pair of VC Vs and they are beautiful, i mean (sniff, sniff) they make you wanna cry :frown:
frown.gif
. they look sexy in person, and makes your feet feel comfortable when you put it on. i mean....its drop dead gorgeous, i just dump my girlfriend for the shoes.

the next thing i need to know if how they are when i play basketball in it, so you'll probably get a sneaker review from me

These look hot, I saw them when they launched. I am not a big VC sig line fan (They all look :\
ohwell.gif
, IMO), but I saw these and I was hooked.... :wow:
eek.gif
. As for inspiration I thought of the Adjust Force ( I couldnt remember the name if my life depended on it until I went through the sticky...arrrf gets props), that everyone wore while I was in HS...Damn that was, 6-7 yrs ago. It seems as if the Adjust Force and Huarache 2K4 collabo...

These are nice, for $66, cant go wrong. They are comfy and very snug. I like the fit, plus they are very light. This is the first VC shoe I actually like......enough to buy :tongue:
tongue.gif

USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​
Annenberg CLASS OF 2008​

these look sooo much better in person. love them. ill try to post a pic or something of my pair. who else picked these up?

never saw the white caros in anystores here in AZ, just the black white reds

gorgeous

comfortable

insane detail

awesome quality and materials

We've got the white/blue/red ones already here in niketown London, they said there the only colour there getting in though which sucks

Back
Top Bottom