The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

I thought only HOH had the Cloaks? Am I misinformed? 
I think its because the Footlocker on 34th is a high traffic store/area. They get a lot pairs other Footlockers might not get simply because of its location 
34th St is actually considered a HoH
Didn't know that, but thats good to know

I think its because the Footlocker on 34th is a high traffic store/area. They get a lot pairs other Footlockers might not get simply because of its location 
Neither did I, but I just happened to be on the Hoh site to get the # for Cherry Hill and 34th St is listed on there.

AHxMk.jpg

Simply amazing how it shifts colors

Neither did I, but I just happened to be on the Hoh site to get the # for Cherry Hill and 34th St is listed on there.

Thats not the same one though...thats the actual HOH thats closer to 5th ave. The one I'm talking about is the one directly across from Macys. Its the one that Kobe has gone to after playing the Knicks in recent years. You might be confusing them...it doesn't matter since both of them had the Cloaks, which means more for everyone that wants them
pimp.gif

Loving the pics everyone
pimp.gif
congrats to those that copped 
happy.gif

Man can't believe I missed out on nbastore...sucks cuz I don't have a niketown or HOH to go see if they have any in my size...any1 want to be a good samaritan and help me out
happy.gif

Got super lucky & picked up the last pair of cloak's in my sz,as well as got all my little cousins their white cements,now gotta try & find Rich a pair of white cements.

Got to the mall and of course HOH doesn't have my a 10 but a 9.5 and an 11. I found this out after I stood in the line with hypebeast 14 year old Jordan fans.

copped cloak VII's today...

must say, they EXCEEDED my expectations and i already thought they were dope from the pix...

im just gonna go head and say this now, and this is NOT a premature statement.....

These will go down as not only THEE BEST colorway of VII's once they've had their run, but also one of the best kobe sig shoes to EVER release.

Not a prisoner of the moment, its just these shoes are beautiful on soooo many levels...

the 3M swoosh, the clear sole, the iridescent uppers as well as the heel clip portion, the pink/infrared accents and the snake print thats in the uppers.... smh (in a good way)

flawless execution of creativity.

easily the best release of this year so far...

Scooped the last 11.5 at the Nike Store MOA. Struck out on NDC, I copped Concords on NDC no problem but for some reason had no luck with the Cloaks.

Back
Top Bottom