The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Not sure if this has been shared yet...but a preview spot from Nike of the KB VII ASG on court.
I wonder how this event went, I wanted to drive up to get a spot in their raffle, but I was already hosting the UFC/All Star games at my place.
If anyone went, let me know how it went down (how many pairs were made available for the raffle, etc. Apparently they had the entire ASG pack including the Foamposites)

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Not sure if this has been shared yet...but a preview spot from Nike of the KB VII ASG on court.
I wonder how this event went, I wanted to drive up to get a spot in their raffle, but I was already hosting the UFC/All Star games at my place.
If anyone went, let me know how it went down (how many pairs were made available for the raffle, etc. Apparently they had the entire ASG pack including the Foamposites)
I went to the event and came away empty handed. There were like 1000 people who showed up, but maybe only 20-30 people who walked away with one of the big 4 (Foams, LBJ, KD, Kobe) in the end. Overall it was fairly well run, but I just wish they had more pairs to go around.

Depending on the picture, the ASGs look good or bad. I would have to see them in person to know for sure if they are all that. Not something I would wear every day though, more in the summer for sure. Still debating on if I want to try and track some down or just move on.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

30t6p3b.gif
Landry Fields Kobe VII PEs are serious. I hope those options pop up on NikeID or something

i'm hoping for this too. c'mon nike, you can't f'n put up these garbage options on a kobe sig after pampering us for a few years 
laugh.gif

let us have a separate heal cup, sock liner and tongue 
frown.gif

So we got left as of now.....

1.Wolfs
2.Dukes
3.PDFs
4.Home Del Sols
5.USAs
6.ROTD?

What do you guys think are the chances we are going to get a Barca, Aces, Rice, Chaos, etc, this year?

^On the other site a guy with connects said no to barca's this year, as for the rest I'm not sure(most likely yeah, not the rices tho).

kinda salty right now. Had a deal for cloaks for $225 shipped and before I could pay dude sold them for $250.

My cloaks are coming in tomorrow afternoon and I FINALLY got some DS VI Grinch's that arrive on Tuesday. I can't wait.

I thought I had a deal on the ASG's yesterday, but they were sold before I agreed to the price
frown.gif
Hoping the price dies down a bit shortly...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dunno why, but i really like those Galaxy Kobe's [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by Jordanthe23

Originally Posted by trunkz550

kinda salty right now. Had a deal for cloaks for $225 shipped and before I could pay dude sold them for $250.

Damn that's messed up. What size was it?
My coveted sz 11.5. Oh well maybe it wasn't God's will this time. Especially since I scored on multiples of the concord 11's and tech grey 4's

Originally Posted by nicosandila

1.Wolfs
2.Dukes
3.PDFs
4.Home Del Sols
5.USAs
6.ROTD?

What do you guys think are the chances we are going to get a Barca, Aces, Rice, Chaos, etc, this year?

And don't forget the Black & Volt Colorway.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dunno why, but i really like those Galaxy Kobe's [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

They are easily the more "subtle" pair out of the bunch, which to me makes it more versatile in terms of rocking on a "everyday" type of level. I was hoping for an extra full set of Orange or Neon laces along with the Blk ones w/ Volt tips, but I think that might have been a bit overboard though.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by nicosandila

1.Wolfs
2.Dukes
3.PDFs
4.Home Del Sols
5.USAs
6.ROTD?
Do you mean yotd? What is rotd??

I've seen them referred to as both Return of the Dragon and Year of the Dragon....back a bunch of pages they were posting the poster for the Bruce Lee flick. Unless that's another pair? Ah, now I'm confused!

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

^On the other site a guy with connects said no to barca's this year, as for the rest I'm not sure(most likely yeah, not the rices tho).

Damn....those are some of my favorites. I was hoping for an away colorway to match this years last years away kit... *fixed
Lionel-Messi-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom