The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Brought these out after watching Kobe rock some PDFs on NBAtv replay of Game 7 Nuggets-Lakers...

after i failed with the air max 90 on ndc, went out n got these for my girl today, i picked up an extra oly 6 for retail, good morning

Last edited:
the mall i went to sold out the cheetahs. not that many people where their but they didnt have that many pairs .

whoever saying these are feminine , thats like saying pink is feminine or the south beaches are for girls. these look tough in my opinion, glad i got a pair for myself.

Last edited:
Wow. Waited too long to get the Shark VIIs from Nikestore and they took them from the site. Hopefully they hit outlets at a discounted price.
mean.gif

guess i could of slept in for the cheetahs today

champs and footlocker got full line up of sizes online right now

I was at Niketown NYC today (Humblebrag:  Where I was one of the winners of the Chasing Calvin contest) and while I was there my girl picked up a pair of the cheetahs.  Looks great on her, but I don't think I could rock it.

i may be the only one that noticed this but some reason on footlocker its labeled a kobe 7 " circuit " i wonder does that mean they are upcoming kobe releases (just an observation & i doubt this is the last one because they dont end this early some traditional releases are breast cancer, chaos, & draft day...

Back
Top Bottom