The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Even Rod's pic of the BHM can't make me like them. So the Duke and the Wolf drop this week? Anyone picking either/both up?

Originally Posted by josh24

Whats up guys I'm not new to collecting Kobes at all, I've been reading these boards for about 2 years (mostly kobe sneakers related topics) just never decided to post anything until today, here goes my cheetahs 7s at the very bottom and the rest of my Kobe collection. I have to say that this year ill be getting a few more sevens including the sharks, big bangs, and YOTD for sure! 

here are my shoes:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/814/dscn0410i.jpg
That's a great collection.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That *!$%@ lookin like a mini coffin
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good comparison.

Is it just me or is the traction in the VII's terrible? Could it be the lack of lock down feel? After 3 games I'm still not sure how I feel about these.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Which is a better color ? The GR Black/Del Sol or the GR Black/Grey/White ?

The black grey is dope. Can't wait for my insoles to come in. It'll b a completely diff shoe.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Which is a better color ? The GR Black/Del Sol or the GR Black/Grey/White ?

The black grey is dope. Can't wait for my insoles to come in. It'll b a completely diff shoe.
Thanks just copped

Originally Posted by jst628

that red speckle on the sharks looks dope! finally someone did it.
pimp.gif

Yes it does !!  Can we get some red laces on em to see the "Bloody Jaws" theme pop a bit more?? 
grin.gif

Is $220 shipped a good price for a size 12? Or should I wait it out in hopes of these prices dropping?

Back
Top Bottom