THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

Thank you everyone for your feedback and gratitude. It's very much appreciated. Thank you to Steez for his efforts during this entire project and again for all the work he did tonight leading to the release. I dont think anyone is ever going to comprehend the amount of work he's put in.

As far as the shirts, this is the first of many, hopefully. In order for us to continue to produce product, we very much need your support. This project was not cheap by any means. This board is your board. These shirts benefit not only your wardrobe :b
tongue.gif
but the community as a whole and charitable organizations.

To all those that bought the shirt, I hope you enjoy it as much as did working on it. To all those that havent, whatcha wating for? :nerd:
nerd.gif
FOR ALL CANADIAN ORDERS, the shipping price was listed incorrectly. The change has been made reducing the additional shipping fee to $10. For those that purchased already, you will be refunded the overcharge ASAP.
yoRAJAH!

Damn 37 pages lol.

I went to sleep. I guess I don't get mine. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

I too would like to say thanks to Steez, mr plump and the other staff members who put in so much work to get this thing going. I'm really amazed at how much work really goes on to keep this forum running at a great pace.

Now buy up those shirts people! :D
happy.gif
Team Longhorns

Ordered my shirt. Thanks Fellows.

so long will it get delivered? Is it ship out rite away?
EquipoTRIcolor​
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
The Road To Glory!!​

A 3XL won't hang at your waist?? Dude you might die before they even ship.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

Quote:
A 3XL won't hang at your waist?? Dude you might die before they even ship.

hey smart guy, he said WRIST, not WAIST...spend less time trying to be funny and more seeing each letter.

just got mine this morning. love the shirt. made a mistake ordering a smaller size. looked at the measurements wrong so its my bad but fits non the less.

thanks steez and all!!!

Back
Top Bottom