The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS account is breaking the Harden to Philly news before Shams, Woj, Pompey or anyone else?
Capture.PNG

Between **** like this and all the news about unfollowing (Snoop, JuJu, Kyler), sports reporting is in shambles :lol:

Would be hilarious if Dame got traded to Philly, and left Brooklyn with a broken relationship with Harden.

New Orleans locking up a 9-10 seed, lose in the play-in game(s), give away a lotto pick.

I don't know.
I’d be more inclined to agree if they had completely bottomed out after starting the season 1-13 or whatever it was.

They fought back but with everyone kinda bunched up in the standings now they could still get a top 10 pick if they wanted.

but then their draft track record is spotty at best & Zion is at 27 ppg right now so you can’t really wait on anyone to grow up.

But I really like the move. CJ or Ingram on any given night as your #3 scorer is a better third option than most.

They get a rim protector or find some other way to shore up that defense & they really have something.

Who was that kid on Twitter that swear he was plugged in like shams jr. couple years back?

I’d be more inclined to agree if they had completely bottomed out after starting the season 1-13 or whatever it was.

They fought back but with everyone kinda bunched up in the standings now they could still get a top 10 pick if they wanted.

but then their draft track record is spotty at best & Zion is at 27 ppg right now so you can’t really wait on anyone to grow up.

But I really like the move. CJ or Ingram on any given night as your #3 scorer is a better third option than most.

They get a rim protector or find some other way to shore up that defense & they really have something.

Their defense is trash straight trash . And they ain’t missing players other than Zion who can’t play defense

Graham can’t play defense undersized guard shooting horrible this year

Cj can’t play no defense we know that

Zion can’t play no defense

They traded josh hart their best defensive player who is on a great contract

Their bench is trash rn Hayes herb who is a solid rookie and Larry Nance .

Zion still ain’t staying with this weak defensive team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom