The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did it change, just curious. Wardell missed the playoffs without KD & Klay.
They lost more than just those two. I just thought he wouldn't be as much of a effective scorer without Klay. Proved me wrong.

1. There ain’t no back injury suffered while with the team. He barely did anything and had to take a full physical when showing up
2. We know this ***** ain’t mentally stable, but his actions and words are 100% contradictory. Again no one forced him to return from his holdout. Once word came out that he wasn’t getting his 8 mil check, Shams conveniently leaked he might show back up. He came on his own during the middle of a game. No one knew.

If you mentally aren’t ready to join the team, why come back in the first place. That’s the one question he’s been avoiding. And that’s the one thing ppl conveniently as forgetting to slander Philly
I'm with you fam, but this is the route Ben and his team are going to get that paper back. I do believe he is mentally unstable to be on a court, and this stems from last year playoffs, and the back injury is lies, but if his own physician can write up some bs doctors note, what can Philly do? He's protected by NBPA.

Pau Gasol and Manu Ginobili didn't make the list? NBA doesn’t care about hispanics/latinos :smh:

Pau I could see the argument for given he was one of the best bigs in the world on winning teams at his peak even though I wouldn't have him in the 75

Manu had a tremendous impact on the league and game globally but in terms of his ability, don't think he was ever once considered one of the best at this position throughout his career which is what I feel should be a prerequisite for any top 50/75/100 anniversary kind of list and his career averages/numbers don't really move the needle like that.

If Tony Parker wasn't even considered, I don't see the argument for Manu. He's still gonna be a first ballot HOFer regardless though.

Think the next anniversary squad, for the centennial, is gonna have the kind of international representation that people are craving for with all the elite young talent from abroad getting into their primes right now like your Luka's, Embiid's, Rudy's, Jokic's etc

All dudes from black and white tv have no chance against Kyrie, Klay, Dwight, etc.

75 list garbo af

Bill Russell would be a poor man’s Melvin Ely in this era. Tired of people pretending he’s any better than that.

Ayton and Joe Johnson rn

rick-ross.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom