The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't recall how I felt about Sterling but I'm not pressed to see the players walk out. Been through this twice already. Nothing changed then nothing will change now. People will talk out of the side of their mouth regardless of what happens.

246373551_10159788938007834_7246486324195243447_n.jpg

These dudes need to start playing some defense. 1st 2 games they letting teams go on these big runs in a quarter with no resistance.

Cameron Payne :lol:

Bron ain't paying no attention to you bruh.

Pelicans are a dumpster fire …didn’t see Zion on the bench last night but that doesn’t mean he didn’t make the trip he was prbly grabbing some gyros & cheese fries

Devonte Graham shoots more than dion waiters & max struss combined

Kira Lewis is too fast for himself like John wall in his 1st yr zero control

Sato 😂

I’m pretty sure I talked Willie green into one of those 1st q timeouts 😂😂

free B.I.

The Russ thing for the lakers is inexplicably bizarre. They just won a title. They saw playoff russ first hand and decided “yeah let’s grab Russ and sign on to pay him 44ms and 47Ms” it was a bizarre move that completely killed anything they could do worthwhile as far as improving the roster

a bizarre move that ultimately created a pretty bizarre team.

AD and Bron deserve the benefit of the doubt so 2 games really not **** but it truly is a bizarre team. Why is Russell Westbrook AND DJ starting for a contender in 2021? Carmelo? Rondo? Just wild :lol:

Getting THT, Monk and Nunn back is going to quietly help them out a lot. Definitely will make them more balanced and versatile. But the Russ issue is not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom