The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all have never almost fought with a teammate?
I can tell y’all don’t hoop. In the words of @MVP

of course we have, it’s just a funny situation. Plus add to usual Bron passive aggressiveness we get when he’s losing; it makes for great content. I honestly think the Lakers will be alright by end of the season, but the disfunction this earlier was unexpected

There is definitely a vibe of "we're not finishing this season with this roster" :lol:

MKKFOBN2QRGXFEUWD2UALDZ6AM.png

of course we have, it’s just a funny situation. Plus add to usual Bron passive aggressiveness we get when he’s losing; it makes for great content. I honestly think the Lakers will be alright by end of the season, but the disfunction this earlier was unexpected

I think it might be 2011 Heat all over again

They’ll get better and might look invincible at times but will get defeated by a team with better ball movement

serious question:

What is it like to root for a team with really no players who have any attachment to anything? Do you feel less attachment to the team?
It is what it is. There is less attachment to this team compared to even the 2020 team.

serious question:

What is it like to root for a team with really no players who have any attachment to anything? Do you feel less attachment to the team?

My two little brothers are both Lakers fans and have acknowledged feeling less enthusiasm about the team during the LeBron era due to lack of connection/history with the players on the roster.

I know they won last night but the Qyrie-less Nets not looking scary. But I’ll give Jimbo some more time to play himself into shape (or caring more), which seems to be needed.

The Russ thing for the lakers is inexplicably bizarre. They just won a title. They saw playoff russ first hand and decided “yeah let’s grab Russ and sign on to pay him 44ms and 47Ms” it was a bizarre move that completely killed anything they could do worthwhile as far as improving the roster

a bizarre move that ultimately created a pretty bizarre team.

AD and Bron deserve the benefit of the doubt so 2 games really not **** but it truly is a bizarre team. Why is Russell Westbrook AND DJ starting for a contender in 2021? Carmelo? Rondo? Just wild :lol:
For some reason this got me feeling real good about the Lakers chances this season

Screenshot_20211023-080124~2.png
Screenshot_20211023-080155~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom