The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason this got me feeling real good about the Lakers chances this season

Screenshot_20211023-080124~2.png
Screenshot_20211023-080155~2.png

okay? Good luck :lol:

I was wrong about that I guess. A wholeeee lot happened during that season but sure, whatever. THIS SEASON, 2021, the Lakers have Russell Westbrook, the player my post centered around.

Pull those quotes from previous seasons, and we'll see if I'm right.

okay? Good luck :lol:

I was wrong about that I guess. A wholeeee lot happened during that season but sure, whatever. THIS SEASON, 2021, the Lakers have Russell Westbrook, the player my post centered around.

Pull those quotes from previous seasons, and we'll see if I'm right.
Yea you were completely wrong about everything :lol:. Welcome back tho

My two little brothers are both Lakers fans and have acknowledged feeling less enthusiasm about the team during the LeBron era due to lack of connection/history with the players on the roster.

Even in here you see a good chunk of the fan base still following the "Baby Lakers" around with their respective new teams like "the ones who got away" :lol:

If the disney chip is the magnum opus of the Lebron era....EWWWWWWW.

Last edited:
i need closed captions. we've seen numerous times now bron has no idea how to talk junk... usually just calls dudes broke...says their gf's are embarrassed...or riddles off numerous 'Alright's in a variety of tones.

I’ve got this, but I could be wrong.

Bron: “Just a year and a half ago my blank. Don’t start talking **** now. That’s that ********. Blank stay humble now. Stay humble. Come on now. Blank you was at home a year and a half ago, now you wanna pop off? Come on don’t do that.”

Payne:
913A75A4-6729-4272-B1E1-6109B1110D4B.gif

Bron: “Now you wanna pop off? Blank that’s that, okay”

Rondo green lighted that man😂… if duke come up injured or deceased RR might have some splanin to do…

And Cam Payne was on the team that sent Bron home a few months ago sooooooooo
Exactly … typical salty bron “dont kick me while I’m down like I would to you cuz I’m lebron” 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom