The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok? :lol: Bron was still on his couch watching Cam play in the finals

It's just funny to bring up Cam being home like he wasn't just sent home by HIS team in a series Cam balled out in, while currently being bent over again by HIS team
But who cares about that? Cam is nowhere close to LeBron or anybody's level to really act like that. NTers had bragging rights over Cam about a year ago. Bron was talking about being home and out the league :lol:. Won one playoff series and went back to his regular life.

Ok? :lol: Bron was still on his couch watching Cam play in the finals

It's just funny to bring up Cam being home like he wasn't just sent home by HIS team in a series Cam balled out in, while currently being bent over again by HIS team

That’s a different kind of “at home” tho :lol: Bron is telling ratface he was out of the league :lol: I bet Bron is trying to call in some favors and get him blacklisted like Delonte

Scottie Barnes looks, really really good. Doesn't look all that raw at all.
The talk about his jumper was overblown. It's not like he's unwilling to shoot like Simmons. Just wasn't his strong suit and is a work in progress. He's awesome at everything else.

The talk about his jumper was overblown. It's not like he's unwilling to shoot like Simmons. Just wasn't his strong suit and is a work in progress. He's awesome at everything else.
Also don't remember who it was on here but they were questioning his athleticism. His college tape was evident that he had more than enough and now he's proving it

His midrange last night was nice

Bron was talking about being home and out the league :lol:
That’s a different kind of “at home” tho :lol: Bron is telling ratface he was out of the league :lol:
I get that, it's just funny to me to be bringing up old **** while this ***** is currently in the league doing pretty well against specifically your team :lol:

"Man you garbage!"

While down 30 a season after being eliminated in the first round with the help of that garbage :lol:

erik-killmonger-is-this-your-king.gif

I get that, it's just funny to me to be bringing up old **** while this ***** is currently in the league doing pretty well against specifically your team :lol:

"Man you garbage!"

While down 30 a season after being eliminated in the first round with the help of that garbage :lol:

erik-killmonger-is-this-your-king.gif
I feel like this shouldn't need an explanation :lol:. Forget about LeBron and the Lakers, if you actually respect somebody like Cam Payne for doing that..bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom