The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you don’t know the law

Wait so you're telling me if someone threatens to shoot someone it's an act of terrorism?

Bruh, huh

Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

akajae akajae you co-signing this :lol:

Wait so you're telling me if someone threatens to shoot someone it's an act of terrorism?

Bruh, huh

Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

akajae akajae you co-signing this :lol:
Yes bruh I’ve literally been arrested for it

Y'all ain't big enough to be at the table, nope
Y'all ain't big enough to eat at the table, nope
This is powerful music that I bring to the table
Sequel to Abel, **** with your boy
Is he supposed to just let Cam Payne talk to him crazy?

Yes bruh I’ve literally been arrested for it

You were definitely popping off and threatening some wild stuff if you got charged with terrorism.

Either that or your lawyer was court appointed and/or drunk if all you did was threaten someone.

Just watched the clip again and Anthony Davis really did big boy Dwight 🤣 Dwight and all those muscles for nothing

You were definitely popping off and threatening some wild stuff if you got charged with terrorism.

Either that or your lawyer was court appointed and/or drunk if all you did was threaten someone.
What Defines a Terrorist Threat?
Making a terrorist threat, sometimes known as making a criminal threat or by similar language, is a crime in every state. People make terrorist threats when they threaten to commit a crime that would reasonably result in death, terror, serious injury, or serious physical property damage.

What Defines a Terrorist Threat?
Making a terrorist threat, sometimes known as making a criminal threat or by similar language, is a crime in every state. People make terrorist threats when they threaten to commit a crime that would reasonably result in death, terror, serious injury, or serious physical property damage.

Yeah it's a massive reach and there has to be an IMMINENT threat so I don't think it fits.

But you are right, far less is required for something to be considered a terroristic threat than what I thought. It's not like that in MA.

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom