The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to get suspended for that
Imagine a fan did that to a player. Would be mad outrage of ban this fan for life, arrest him, blah blah blah.

He should get suspended, but wouldn’t surprise me if it gets swept under the rug

Big Lakers Lebron Thread :emoji_triumph:

how does it feel to be so attached to a team you don’t even root for?
Idk how people even look at this thread daily. Lebron could be caught on video farting and dudes will talk about it for 10 pages in here

Imagine a fan did that to a player. Would be mad outrage of ban this fan for life, arrest him, blah blah blah.

He should get suspended, but wouldn’t surprise me if it gets swept under the rug
He’ll probably get fined for a “menacing gesture” ala Paul Pierce :emoji_ok_hand:

Media/fans still haven’t figured out that any prospect coming out of FSU is probly better offensively than what they seen in a Len Hamilton all defense college system …Look at T Mann and Issac when he was healthy and not full MAGA

Patrick Williams got some game too but you won’t see it under these circumstances

Idk how people even look at this thread daily. Lebron could be caught on video farting and dudes will talk about it for 10 pages in here
7gKWJI.gif

If I’m at least a decent team, I want no parts of Ben Simmons. Can’t be counted on mentally. Can’t be counted on to score or hit his free throws, especially when it matters. His defense is a depreciating asset in todays game. He literally has no leverage when it comes to other teams seeing him as a difference maker in their playoff/title hopes. Might as well retire.

I get why guys like Lance want to keeping hanging around and waiting for one more shot in the NBA, but from a team standpoint it really doesn’t make much sense to give a roster spot to someone that senior who might not be a rotation player.

bro do we even know what Payne said??? :lol:

The vid is one sided towards lebron and it just looks goofy to me lmao. Like how you letting cam Payne rile you up dog. Nasty behavior

Have you never played highly competitive basketball? Or sat close to the court at an NBA game for that matter?

It gets like that. Nothing “goofy” about what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom