The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I trading for Ben Simmons if I’m indiana? How exactly would he fit on that roster?
I think indy would likely do more than just ben, I can see them trading sabonis away. Caris isn’t working iut and warren also is injured and on the last year of his deal. That roster is gonna look different either way

Lmaoooo Ben gonna be getting 40’a year while Malcom gonna Be on 2/45 another reason why they should have pulled the deal
Nah. Brogdon is now on a 4 year deal so 4/89. Still damn good value but he can’t be traded for a year

if there’s any deal that can come out of nowhere it’s the SGA deal come Dec 15th

Nah. Brogdon is now on a 4 year deal so 4/89. Still damn good value but he can’t be traded for a year

if there’s any deal that can come out of nowhere it’s the SGA deal come Dec 15th

I know they extended him but he’s only 28 . He’s basically 50 percent off compared to Simmons . He’s in his prime rn 23 Million a year for the next 4 years . He’s top 3 best contract in the league

248407175_5213423748686107_5843797636059891030_n.jpg

Why am I trading SGA? His 2nd contract hasn’t even started yet
It’s easier to trade for -name redacted- when SGA is on a max rather than attaching picks and players for salary

not saying it’s likely but it’s a dark horse trade that gets SGA out of that losing environment while -name redacted- can focus on his mental health without any expectations

It’s easier to trade for -name redacted- when SGA is on a max rather than attaching picks and players for salary

not saying it’s likely but it’s a dark horse trade that gets SGA out of that losing environment while -name redacted- can focus on his mental health without any expectations
Morey gonna have to give up picks or some ****

The Ben Simmons trade talks been quiet value just keeps getting lower

Lollll morey got to give up two first rounders . Ben might retire in okc

Man I ain't even gonna bother tryna catch up in here after last night.

I know between the AD/Dwight scrap and the Lakers getting their **** pushed all the way in the first RustyBowl™ of this season the thread was on fire last night. :rofl:

Myself and a lot of people were skeptical about this Westbrook trade, and while IT is only two games in the skepticism seems valid.

If Lakers lose tomorrow to my Bahamian brethren Buddy Hield (whom Lakers should've targeted instead).......

Avery Bradley only out there for the cardio.

He needs more minutes. I won’t dare put a cap on a young player’s potential. And he’s got a great foundation for development. So with that said;

I wonder if this 6’9 PF can develop the fluidity to play the 3 full time 🤔. Defensive will ultimately hold him back of course but he’s got the overall quickness and burst to do the job.

30+ minutes seems highly unlikely so despite the NYC love, I think he’ll flourish in NO with an increased role.

B Sox B Sox

Great basketball segment on the BS Podcast this week with JA Adandes.

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by J.A. Adande to discuss the NBA 75th Anniversary Team and parallels between Magic Johnson’s turmoil with the Lakers in 1981 and the current situation with Ben Simmons and the 76ers. They also compare the 2004 Lakers and the 2021 Lakers, get into the MLB postseason, and more (2:00). Then Bill talks with NFL Network’s Peter Schrager about the 6-0 Cardinals and the upcoming Chiefs-Titans matchup before making their Million-Dollar Picks for NFL Week 7 (48:35). Finally Bill talks with renowned restaurateur Dave Chang about his new Hulu show ‘The Next Thing You Eat,’ some of Bill and Dave’s food revelations over the past year, what seems to be another painful year for fans of the Washington Football Team, family life, and more (1:39:40).

The Bill Simmons Podcast - NBA 75 Snubs, 2004 Lakers Flashbacks, Million Dollar Picks and Year of the Kebabs With J.A. Adande, Peter Schrager and David Chang. https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...QkfYCahcKEwjYs6e9muHzAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQCg&hl=en
Yeah convo with Ja was really good.

Simmons talking histories >>> Simmons talking current sports

Man I ain't even gonna bother tryna catch up in here after last night.

I know between the AD/Dwight scrap and the Lakers getting their **** pushed all the way in the first RustyBowl™ of this season the thread was on fire last night. :rofl:

Myself and a lot of people were skeptical about this Westbrook trade, and while IT is only two games in the skepticism seems valid.

If Lakers lose tomorrow to my Bahamian brethren Buddy Hield (whom Lakers should've targeted instead).......
Always a rough, but joyous night for me when my teams play one another.

Big Richard Willaims energy in the Shackleford household...
75d4a29a440c55bb9c02172f82cb2419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom