The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avery Bradley only out there for the cardio.

He needs more minutes. I won’t dare put a cap on a young player’s potential. And he’s got a great foundation for development. So with that said;

I wonder if this 6’9 PF can develop the fluidity to play the 3 full time 🤔. Defensive will ultimately hold him back of course but he’s got the overall quickness and burst to do the job.

30+ minutes seems highly unlikely so despite the NYC love, I think he’ll flourish in NO with an increased role.

Obi Toppin is good. Knicks should keep him around and gradually increase his role. He could be a starter next year.

Seems like a backhanded compliment stat lmao

Someone switching teams that many times before 24

But good for Lonzo. He fits in well with that team

Lonzo fits with any team the first trade u give him
Up for top 75 and second team well we all know the pels org .
Ain’t nothing change they still giving up 120 points with crazy turnovers . Zion coming to ny for sure and Ingram might get traded by the mid season

a81b324177561273b0a57717021a2239.jpg

I remember mans showed up in the UA cold gear and instantly got mesmerized by the Puerto Rican yambs

Zaire finna wife up the administrative assistant of the Salt Lake Stars and show up back at D-Wade's mansion like...
Ep77_01.jpg

Last edited:
Lonzo fits with any team the first trade u give him
Up for top 75 and second team well we all know the pels org .
Ain’t nothing change they still giving up 120 points with crazy turnovers . Zion coming to ny for sure and Ingram might get traded by the mid season
Eh. idk. He needs guys who can dribble drive all around him still

Regardless I'm happy that he's been improving in almost all the areas that people on here said he wouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom