The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALA tonight

809346BA-9D9D-4781-A7F9-5E1902FCA49A.gif

AAD9DE34-9D82-437A-8E6A-4AB157D8FB90.gif

Might be time for a conversation but did Bron really trick off the Lakers future for what may end up as one ring….in a bubble at that?
You got it backwards. The lakers tricked off their future for Bron, brow and Disney ring.

D’lo, Lonzo, Randle, B.I.and a slew of other talented young players were shipped out for a win now team.When Bron and them are gone they’ll re-up on younger free agent talent, but that’s why I don’t respect the laker franchise, they don’t develop just snatch free agents that want to live the LA lifestyle. The Yankees of the NBA.

Zion will read up on all the talk when he’s on the plane to NY after forcing a trade before his rookie deal is up to keep his payday on schedule.

Thibbs & Juju won’t allow big boy to go any further up the scales. Randle’s frame transformation in particular is astounding and gives hope. All this guy does apparently is workout, practice, ****, and make Kobe 🥲 . Definitely eats right. Who are NO’s vets? SMH.

This happens in the off-season of course. A deeper playoff run with playoff tested youts sounds like good trade value if my hands were tied. They can take a gang of picks with some rotation guys tbd.

I truly love the BIG15 but Zion is of course Zion.

Would be mind blowing if he managed to pull off a James Harden/Nutty Proffesor fat suit ruse to make the divorce easier to swallow. You didn’t sign up for that & its not like you can cheat on her this time.

You got it backwards. The lakers tricked off their future for Bron, brow and Disney ring.

D’lo, Lonzo, Randle, B.I.and a slew of other talented young players were shipped out for a win now team.When Bron and them are gone they’ll re-up on younger free agent talent, but that’s why I don’t respect the laker franchise, they don’t develop just snatch free agents that want to live the LA lifestyle. The Yankees of the NBA.

Really disgusting team. Nobody on the team with any real roots. Fanbase wasn't with none of them ****** shootin in the gym.

Bron Ball = Renegade Rosters of Free Agents + Klutch Associates

Really disgusting team. Nobody on the team with any real roots. Fanbase wasn't with none of them ****** shootin in the gym.

Bron Ball = Renegade Rosters of Free Agents + Klutch Associates
2E1C192D-04D8-4C68-893C-FC8B32E7E49D.jpeg

Then turn around and call him a Laker great. Make it make sense.

Most annoying part about the loss is how the media will hammer down about supposed chemistry issues now.
It's early and all, but what's supposed about the Lakers chemistry issues? Seems pretty evident to me.

Imo

Dwight let frail AD manhandle him like that?

No chemistry on that team.
This the biggest thing to me. Just watched it again. Is AD Hercules? The push seemed light af. Dwight fell back like he was on the moon or something

Buddy went 9-21 with 6 3s tonight. Can't imagine how that would be a useful guy to have.

The Russ thing for the lakers is inexplicably bizarre. They just won a title. They saw playoff russ first hand and decided “yeah let’s grab Russ and sign on to pay him 44ms and 47Ms” it was a bizarre move that completely killed anything they could do worthwhile as far as improving the roster

a bizarre move that ultimately created a pretty bizarre team.

AD and Bron deserve the benefit of the doubt so 2 games really not **** but it truly is a bizarre team. Why is Russell Westbrook AND DJ starting for a contender in 2021? Carmelo? Rondo? Just wild :lol:

LoL at LeBron trickin' off the Lakers' future.

Which planet y'all live in?

kobe bryant tricked off the Lakers' future in 2004 but a few years later Pau Gasol came and rescued the franchise.

Then, kobe bryant once again tricked off the Lakers' future in 2013. Five years later, LeBron James came and rescued the franchise.

Probably one of the most factual and well-written articles in ESPN history:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom