The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Click on the crop overlay icon or press R and then you will see angle. Just click on that and drag the icon from left to right or right to left and it'll automatically fix the horizon.
Thank you kind sir, I went to New York last week and have some shots I wanted to edit.

Thank you!
[/quote]

No Prob! Post up some shots when you get a chance!

^Where was that first shot taken?

That was taken under the Golden Gate Bridge, on the San Francisco side.

I see it now, didn't recognize it at first. Dope spot!

That feeling when you take a pic so dope you set it as your desktop wallpaper. Whew!!

Before:

After: Looks a lot better at high resolution. Probably one of my favorite shots taken this year.

Transformer by Mayank4585, on Flickr

Desktop: :tongue:

I'll stop with the car pics now lol

Last edited:
I like those Fong, nice work.

I especially like the first one, I think you could of have benefited from a Haze Filter. Either way, it was great.

Fong - Always wanted to plan a trip out there but I try to go when it's not during tourist season. Will eventually go one day but I'm current;y saving to go to a few places outside of US.

It really is a nice spot and so close to the Bay Area. Since I went on a weekday, I got there probably less than 4 hours. It's probably even less than that if you are starting from the East Bay cause I hit traffic coming out of SF. I would say save your money if you are planning to go outside of the US but for a quick getaway, Yosemite is a nice place to visit. Tons of photographers out and about. Never seen so many DSLRs in a park ever.

I like those Fong, nice work.

I especially like the first one, I think you could of have benefited from a Haze Filter. Either way, it was great.

I hear you man. I actually bought almost all my gear to Yosemite but even with that, I knew the lack of filters would hurt my photos a tad. I guess it shows that I am not a true landscape photographer since I never invest in them at all. I actually think that one thing would have made a huge difference out there.

A couple shots from last week. This one main street here in Portland has a street fair every last Thursday of the month. A couple blocks of the street were shut down due to a shooting, 3 were shot, shooter was 15 or 16.. :smh: also if any of you guys go to Portland, Pine St. Biscuits where these were taken at is :pimp: Nice work in here y'all.

IG @josefbautista
http://josefabautista.tumblr.com/

Back
Top Bottom