The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

These were scattered all around the Jordan threads but I'll post them here too:

Jordan+3b.jpg

Bred+3.jpg

52+1.jpg

Bred+1.jpg

From yesterday morning at about 6:20am. I had to coordinate this shot with my wife on our earpieces just to get this shot. Thankfully the city is still dead. Just wish those two cars weren't there. Would have made the photo even better.

Sunrise+1.jpg

PS the cars out, this is sick bro.

PS the cars out, this is sick bro.
I was thinking about it. but just sort of seems like a pain. Taking the left part of the sidewalk and using it to clone out the right side. seems ideal but then there is the poles, bottom of the trees, etc. Too damn lazy to do it. Haha.

Gentlemen, I logged in for the first time in probably like 6 or 8 months to say that Canon has absolutely and undisputedly regained the throne with the Canon EOS R5. I'll spare all the specs but it absolutely destroys anything Sony is putting out now spec wise, and that will very likely translate to real world usage. I will be looking to invest in this camera system and some new glass. Sony poked the Bear then maybe got a little lazy and Canon came back swinging. This is what competition does.

what's up guys

I have a Canon 7D II which I recently upgraded to at a steal. But these Fuji cameras really look dope and I been looking at the X-T1/2.

The color science is really dope and I like the manual dials at the top. I was snapping a lot of stuff but found that my niche is street photography and some portraits since I had a shoot a few weeks ago and it went really really well

Thoughts on me selling my 7D and glass (24mm 2.8 and 50mm 1.8) and using that $$$ for a Fuji? Maybe im just hype at the moment, but Fuji looks too fire

been following this thread for a while now and finally landed on how I wanted to share some of my film. Along with film, I will be releasing apparel and goods over time, such as candles, pottery, etc. Over these last few months of my entire immediate family catching cover-19 and the social unrest that plagues us everyday it felt necessary to share my passions while also continuing to give back. Part of any funds raised from future releases will be donated to specific causes I believe in and already apart of (New York Urban League, Robinhood foundation and black girls code). Peace to you all, and thanks for continuing to inspire my passion of photography.

would be great for you guys to follow my instagram

what's up guys

I have a Canon 7D II which I recently upgraded to at a steal. But these Fuji cameras really look dope and I been looking at the X-T1/2.

The color science is really dope and I like the manual dials at the top. I was snapping a lot of stuff but found that my niche is street photography and some portraits since I had a shoot a few weeks ago and it went really really well

Thoughts on me selling my 7D and glass (24mm 2.8 and 50mm 1.8) and using that $$$ for a Fuji? Maybe im just hype at the moment, but Fuji looks too fire
I have both a Canon 5D and a Fuji XT3. I still use my Canon 90% of the time but it's most cause of the lenses. I love Fujis and their lens but just hate their odd RAW file issues with photoshop. I find my Canon files hold up better. But if you are a jpeg shooter and love a smaller body, I totally recommend the Fujis.

I have both a Canon 5D and a Fuji XT3. I still use my Canon 90% of the time but it's most cause of the lenses. I love Fujis and their lens but just hate their odd RAW file issues with photoshop. I find my Canon files hold up better. But if you are a jpeg shooter and love a smaller body, I totally recommend the Fujis.

thanks man. I’m a raw guy :evil: so that’s a wake up call

I ended up selling my 7d and getting a 6d instead. Figured the jump to full frame was a much better investment since I jumped into street photography,the better low light shots makes a world of a difference

OAN I went to a march yesterday and got some good flicks

Havent popped in here in a bit, super dope pics guys. I was using a 6D with a 16-35 4.0 and it sadly broke. Never got around to fixing it. Mainly used it for my IG (streetwear) but lately the trend has been iphone shots and I actually like it. The max pro takes great pics for what I do, and the wide body mode is fine. Miss my 16-35 at times just for random shots but its nice not having to lug around a giant camera. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom