The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Via Amazon.com

Amazon sale on PS3 games: Resistance 3 for $30, Uncharted 3 for $40
resistance3patch105.jpg

Looking to get all your holiday shopping done in a time frame that won't elicit judgment from your even earlier-shopping peers? You can knock it all out today, provided you're only buying PS3 games for your loved ones. Amazon's got a bunch of great deals on titles for that platform.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...8101&tag=thrinerd-20

Via lastofus.com

New Last of Us art pieces hint at a world-ending disease
thelastofusart.jpg

You might have already guessed that Sony's PS3 exclusive The Last of Us was probably about an apocalyptic virus of some kind, just by watching that video released last weekend. And these two new shots that have appeared on the official site don't do much to prove you wrong: One shot shows a forest, with the view pointed up into the sun, and the second, above, pictures a ruined newspaper stand talking about the President addressing a broken nation as "millions more are feared dead or infected," and quarantines breaking in New Mexico while martial law is declared in England.

In short, the world is packed nicely into a handbasket, with some sort of infectious disease filling out the customs-required shipping forms to a final destination of Hell. We've seen the world end lots of times before, but maybe The Last of Us has an artsy new spin on it. We'll likely find out more this weekend at Saturday's Spike Video Game awards, or as the site says, on 12/10/11. Get those surgical masks ready, people.

eek.gif

How do I mute people on PS3?

Like I was playing 2k against someone online earlier, and I could hear his music and everything in his background playing through my tv....

as far as i know u mute ninjas by clickin on they name.....don't worry believers....i'm bout to destroy sillyputty....he's gone. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and i'm not talkin bout christ (exclusively) and im not talkin about us (neccessarily). i'm talkin about what EVERYONE can relate to....and that's YOURSELF

i am the greatest writer of our generation....

meth and rex got nothin on me.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

for those who bought saints row 3 does all ps3 versions come with saints row 2 download token?

When you redeem the online Pass you get SR2 for free check the PSN store it should be free now

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via lastofus.com

New Last of Us art pieces hint at a world-ending disease
thelastofusart.jpg

You might have already guessed that Sony's PS3 exclusive The Last of Us was probably about an apocalyptic virus of some kind, just by watching that video released last weekend. And these two new shots that have appeared on the official site don't do much to prove you wrong: One shot shows a forest, with the view pointed up into the sun, and the second, above, pictures a ruined newspaper stand talking about the President addressing a broken nation as "millions more are feared dead or infected," and quarantines breaking in New Mexico while martial law is declared in England.

In short, the world is packed nicely into a handbasket, with some sort of infectious disease filling out the customs-required shipping forms to a final destination of Hell. We've seen the world end lots of times before, but maybe The Last of Us has an artsy new spin on it. We'll likely find out more this weekend at Saturday's Spike Video Game awards, or as the site says, on 12/10/11. Get those surgical masks ready, people.

eek.gif

the walkng dead for ps3!!!??? **prays**

Alright NT fam so I finally got my Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition from my Sony connect yesterday.

Honestly it's nowhere nearly worth $100 bucks for it retails for. Only thing I like out of it is the steel game case. Does the ring & belt buck still sell pretty well on ebay right now? I heard before people on ebay were paying $60 to $80 alone for the ring that came with the collectors edition.

As for the game it's dope considering I put in about 3 hours into the story mode tonight. But for some reason I don't know UC3 seems way easier compared to UC2 and I'm playing UC3 right now on Hard and I'm not dying as much as I was in UC2 when I played the story mode on Normal.

So far the story in UC3 also kind seems to move slower in the beginning where literally the 1st hour was hand to hand combat before you got to some gunfights. UC2 from the get go I remember it was just non stop action. I remember because I beat UC2 about a month ago.

The game is great and graphics are top notch and IMHO is the best looking game on any current gen console
pimp.gif

But honestly I don't agree and see how IGN gave it a perfect 10 score.

Right now for me Skyrim gets my vote for GOTY 2011.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Right now for me Skyrim gets my vote for GOTY 2011.

Picked that, Uncharted 3 and Arkham City today. Best But's buy 2, get 1 free deal is back and now I have money, merry Early Christmas to me!
pimp.gif

i'm thinking of copping the ps move mayhem bundle off bestbuy but is it really worth it? do you guys use it a lot still or does it's novelty wear off?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i'm thinking of copping the ps move mayhem bundle off bestbuy but is it really worth it? do you guys use it a lot still or does it's novelty wear off?
Nope, I don't use mine any more.
30t6p3b.gif

Tried Skyrim on PC, I'm not a fan.
embarassed.gif

Hopefully the Last of Us is the good kind of artsy with fun gameplay.  That first trailer was a waste and didn't show anything.

the last of us better not be a zombie game, first person shooter, or has anything to do with the garbage move.

Im hoping its a ripoff of Kingdom Hearts or MGS.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

the last of us better not be a zombie game, first person shooter, or has anything to do with the garbage move.

whats with opinions like these?  all hints are pointing towards zombie-fps with the possibility of move, but somehow it "better not" be any of those?

because it sounds to me like youre looking for the wrong type of game from the wrong type of developer, (theyre most likely not japanese)

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Hyper

Naughty Dog is making The Last of Us...

eek.gif

Game looks omazing.

Yup.
But I dunno it seems like Dead Island all over again
eyes.gif
But that was in game footage... didn't really look like it'd play like Dead Island.

If it's anything like Uncharted, I'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom