The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Man I was evil in infamous. Got to the point were I couldn't even walk the streets without being shot at or having rocks thrown at me. :lol:

Had to stay on top of buildings. :lol:

Loved inFAMOUS 1's story line.

Are you not doing a second playthrough? The powers are different for both Karmas so the game changes a bit

Loved inFAMOUS 1's story line.

Are you not doing a second playthrough? The powers are different for both Karmas so the game changes a bit

I was thinking about it but right now I have...

The last of us
Uncharted 3
Infamous 2

And I play the show a lot. Easily the most frustrating.

Plus I know I won't get the plat because I can't find all the shards...

Might plat part 2 tho.

And yea the story was great. Kessler almost made me throw my controller tho :lol:

Last edited:
I have an extra PS3 beta code for the FF14 beta if anyone wants it. The game is much better on PC but you can at least test it out this weekend on PS3 and when Phase 4 opens up next month.

EDIT: Code has been claimed via PM.

Last edited:
I was thinking about it but right now I have...

The last of us
Uncharted 3
Infamous 2

And I play the show a lot. Easily the most frustrating.

Plus I know I won't get the plat because I can't find all the shards...

Might plat part 2 tho.

And yea the story was great. Kessler almost made me throw my controller tho :lol:

Yea, I got the plat for part1 but I wouldn't want anyone to go through the torture of finding the last 5 shards.

Currently playing Uncharted 3 now. I really don't get why people were angry about this game. It's easily my favorite but then again I'm playing it post patch.

I like how I platinumed UC3, then look at the trophies a few months later and there is more than double what were there before. :wow:

No way. I shouldnt have to shell out $50 more dollars in DLC to get a platinum. I passed all the initial trophy requirements. Just because they want people playing that terrible multiplayer...

You only have to complete the main game's trophy list to Platinum. The DLC trophies are just extras. Some people feel that they have to get those too, but it's not required.

I got platinum on RE5, but if you look at my list, I think it'll say that I'm only 70% complete because of the DLC that came out.

Speaking on multiplayer trophies, I hate those. What happens when you get an old game that you always wanted to play, but you can never platinum because nobody gets online anymore?? >:

Last edited:
You only have to complete the main game's trophy list to Platinum. The DLC trophies are just extras. Some people feel that they have to get those too, but it's not required.

I got platinum on RE5, but if you look at my list, I think it'll say that I'm only 70% complete because of the DLC that came out.

Speaking on multiplayer trophies, I hate those. What happens when you get an old game that you always wanted to play, but you can never platinum because nobody gets online anymore?? >:

This.

I was going to get Motostorm Pacific Rift but the servers have been shut down.
If they had just single player trophies at least it would have been worth the price playing the single player to get the plat.

Another FFXIV Beta code shows up for me from SE the day after I get one from Gamesradar. :smh: :lol:

I have an extra. Goes to the first thread regular who wants it.

Spoken for.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't played The Last of Us yet. |I

Anyways I finished God of War:Chains of Olympus last month. I started playing Ghost of Sparta but still have not finished, I'm probably only 30% through the game. I completely stopped playing God of War 2 since I want to play them in chronological order. I had to put down Uncharted 2 in order to do that, I think I'm not even halfway through that game and I haven't played it in like 2 months. Uncharted 3 is still sitting there brand new with plastic wrap around it. :lol:

Yea, I got the plat for part1 but I wouldn't want anyone to go through the torture of finding the last 5 shards.

Currently playing Uncharted 3 now. I really don't get why people were angry about this game. It's easily my favorite but then again I'm playing it post patch.

i am literally 1 shard away. i am going to do another run through at some point.

:lol:

I have a blown up map I used in MS Paint to systematically deleted each red dot as I get them. However, I stopped halfway through a few years ago, now I dont know how accurate itd be.

The intro to the FFXIV Beta...

Other than a month with XI, this is my first MMO.

Im on the Behemoth server as a Gladiator in Ul'Dal

Last edited:
Hybrid did the PC beta go up yet ? and what do you think about the xbone eSRAM addtion is it to hide that they down clocked the system?

I was hesitant to jump into an MMO, especially on a console.

This sold me. It'll be nice to replace FPS with something that I dont actually hate and scream at my tv for... :lol:

PS3’s Instant Game Collection: One Year, 64 Free Games
Over $1,000 in free titles offered in the first 365 days.
June 28, 2013
by Colin Moriarty
Today, Sony revealed that – in the first year of the PS+ Instant Game Collection – 64 individual games were offered free of charge to subscribers.

The free games offered through the first year are as follows:
Anomaly Warzone Earth (PSN)
BioShock 2 (PS3)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (PS Vita)
BloodRayne Betrayal (PSN)
Borderlands (PS3)
Choplifter HD (PSN)
Chronovolt (PS Vita)
Closure (PSN)
Darksiders (PS3)
Demon’s Souls (PS3)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PS Vita)
Double Dragon Neon (PSN)
Dungeon Defenders (PSN)
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP)
Foosball 2012 (PSN/PS Vita)
Germinator (PS Vita)
Gotham City Imposters (PSN)
Gravity Rush (PS Vita)
Guardians of Middle-Earth (PSN)
Hard Corps: Uprising (PSN)
Infamous 2 (PS3)
Jet Set Radio (PSN)
Joe Danger 2: The Movie (PSN)
Just Cause 2 (PS3)
King of Fighters XIII (PS3)
Knytt Underground (PSN/PS Vita)
Labyrinth Legends (PSN)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PSN)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
Malicious (PSN)
Mega Man 9 (PSN)
Mega Man 10 (PSN)
Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X (PSP)
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition (PSN)
NFL Blitz (PSN)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS Vita)
Outland (PSN)
Pac-Man CE DX (PSN)
PayDay: The Heist (PSN)
Pinball Arcade (PSN/PS Vita)
Plants vs. Zombies (PS Vita)
Quantum Conundrum (PSN)
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3)
Renegade Ops (PSN)
Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
Retro City Rampage (PSN/PS Vita)
Rochard (PSN)
Saints Row 2 (PS3)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game (PSN)
Sideway: New York (PSN)
Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)
Super Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PS Vita)
The Cave (PSN)
The Walking Dead: The Game (PSN)
Tekken 6 (PSP)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS Vita)
Vanquish (PS3)
Virtual Fighter 5: Final Showdown (PSN)
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine (PS3)
WipeOut 2048 (PSN/PS Vita)
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone (PSN)
Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge (PSN/PS Vita)
By our math, the Instant Game Collection over the last year has provided subscribers with $1,043 in free games, more than 20 times the cost of a subscription for that year. Pretty impressive.
Which free games did you download? Or did you download ‘em all?
Colin Moriarty is IGN’s Senior Editor. You can follow him on Twitter and IGN and learn just how sad the life of a New York Islanders and New York Jets fan can be.

Back
Top Bottom