The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Yo, is lightning returns gonna be on ps4 or I'm gonna have to.keep my ps3? Sucks that I have to have to sepe4ate systems just to play this

PS3. There are 5-10 great games coming out for PS3. Im keeping mine for these games and as another Netflix box after Sony has stopped supporting it.

Worst of all it comes out in Februrary and it's not exactly the prettiest game it might hurt if you've playing some next gen games.

There are some really, really good deals on ps+ it looks like.

The new bioshock is
smokin.gif

Hate most FPS. But when its dedicated to a single player experianence and has such amazing style, mood, and creativity I love it. The save function the way they have it.... That sucks.

Feels like the last of us made everyone forget about this game lol. TLOU prob the next game I gotta play.

But you can find the new bio shock for like 30 bucks now. I def recommend it it's been awesome so far in
I played Infinite first, and I'd have to say that right now it captured me more than TLOU. Just keep going through the story too. I promise it gets crazier as it goes and you won't see the ending coming.
wink.gif
Y'all got me considering picking up a Bioshock game and I don't mess with FPS at all.

Case in point, I got caught up in the hype and bought Modern Warfare 1 & 2 shortly after both games launched, and aside from removing the plastic wrapping I haven't touched, let alone played them yet.
laugh.gif

Looking back, I'd say bioshock is one of the most overrated games this gen. Cool setting and all that but I hit a wall at some point and the game became a chore. Did not enjoy the gameplay all that much. Didn't finish the game and haven't thought twice about going back.

Can't speak on 2 or infinite.

Last edited:
i thought i was the only one who didn't get into bioshock 1.

bf3 is whatever.. mp is okay but none of my friends really play it except j-curro.

but the psn summer sale is looking pretty good. there are a couple of $5 games that are pretty decent - batman, mk9, sotc, star wars.

There are some really, really good deals on ps+ it looks like.

The new bioshock is :smokin

Hate most FPS. But when its dedicated to a single player experianence and has such amazing style, mood, and creativity I love it. The save function the way they have it.... That sucks.

Feels like the last of us made everyone forget about this game lol. TLOU prob the next game I gotta play.

But you can find the new bio shock for like 30 bucks now. I def recommend it it's been awesome so far in

I played Infinite first, and I'd have to say that right now it captured me more than TLOU. Just keep going through the story too. I promise it gets crazier as it goes and you won't see the ending coming. :wink:

Y'all got me considering picking up a Bioshock game and I don't mess with FPS at all.

Case in point, I got caught up in the hype and bought Modern Warfare 1 & 2 shortly after both games launched, and aside from removing the plastic wrapping I haven't touched, let alone played them yet. :lol:

My girl isn't into FPSs either, but she finished Infinite before I did. :lol:

Sun burnt and hungover. Long live Canada.

Final Fantasy XIV Gets 1 Million Beta Registrations
It's not too late to join in.
by Luke Karmali JULY 2, 2013

Square Enix has announced that 1 million users have registered to participate in the beta of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The previously-troubled MMORPG is set to relaunch on PC and PlayStation 3 on August 27, with a PlayStation 4 version to follow sometime after the console's launch.

Final Fantasy XIV launched back in 2010 to a negative reaction from fans and critics alike, resulting in Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada saying "the Final Fantasy brand has been greatly damaged."

Since then, the studio has been hard at work revamping the game, led by Naoki Yoshida. If you haven't already, be sure to read our thoughts on how the restructured game is looking.

If you're yet to try Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for yourself, beta registrations are still open, and there's plenty of time to jump into Eorzea before servers go live later this year.

Last edited:
Ubisoft Website Hacked
Usernames and email addresses stolen as Ubisoft recommends password change.
by Andrew Goldfarb JULY 2, 2013

Ubisoft has confirmed that its website has been hacked. According to an email sent to all users, usernames, email addresses and passwords have potentially been accessed, and users are advised to change their password.

“We recently found that one of our Web sites was exploited to gain unauthorized access to some of our online systems,” Ubisoft says in the message. “We instantly took steps to close off this access, investigate the incident and begin restoring the integrity of any compromised systems. During this process, we learned that data had been illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords. Please note that no personal payment information is stored with Ubisoft, meaning your debit/credit card information was safe from this intrusion.”

Ubisoft also advises that “out of an abundance of caution, we also recommend that you change your password on any other Web site or service where you use the same or a similar password.”

A FAQ page on its official site addresses additional concerns, including confirmation that passwords “are not stored in clear-text but as an obfuscated value. Those cannot be reversed but could be cracked, in particular if the password chosen is weak.”

“We sincerely apologize to all of you for the inconvenience,” the message concludes. “Please rest assured that your security remains our priority.”

Last edited:
Welp just found out my PS3 cant get fixed :smh:. Guess im waiting til the PS4 drops. If anyone wants to buy a non working 40gb ps3 for parts hit me up!

Downloading BF3 now. 12GBs that's going to take all night. Also picked up the Ratchet & Clank collection for $7.50. It was $29.99 at Best Buy. PS Plus, the gift that keeps on giving.

Case in point, I got caught up in the hype and bought Modern Warfare 1 & 2 shortly after both games launched, and aside from removing the plastic wrapping I haven't touched, let alone played them yet. :lol:

The new bioshock comes with bioshock 1! Get it used. Can't beat that deal. Well worth it.

Get that **** ASAP

I didn't enjoy the second one mucu. Didn't even finish it. Story is completly new. So don't even worry. U can play 1 then 3. Or 3 then 1. It don't matter.

And twin yeah I'm loving the story. I go really slow. I explore all the rooms. Listen to all the radio tapes I get. Watch the videos. I loooove it. It soaks you in

The new bioshock comes with bioshock 1! Get it used. Can't beat that deal. Well worth it.

Get that **** ASAP

I didn't enjoy the second one mucu. Didn't even finish it. Story is completly new. So don't even worry. U can play 1 then 3. Or 3 then 1. It don't matter.

And twin yeah I'm loving the story. I go really slow. I explore all the rooms. Listen to all the radio tapes I get. Watch the videos. I loooove it. It soaks you in

I do the same thing. Just creep along the game. My friends fly through, and they come to me like,"You aren't done yet!?" :lol:

Yeah... It's so unnecessary. It's not that type of game. So many details even on the paintings and statues. It's doing yourself a disservice to fly buy it. And the racist undertones? That's really interesting for a videogame. I'm frankly very impressed.

But I guess I can see the other side... People will say. That isn't even a game. That isn't gameplay. But it makes sense because MGS is my favorite series. :smokin

It's all about preference and what u like to take out of games

How u liking TLOU?

I've really been back on my gaming stuff. Been playing a lot of games lately. I guess you can add Bioshock to my to play list. Y'all make it sound great. :lol:

Almost done Dragon Fantasy: Book 1. Big fan and will most definitely be looking for DF: Book 2 when it drops later this year.

Yeah... It's so unnecessary. It's not that type of game. So many details even on the paintings and statues. It's doing yourself a disservice to fly buy it. And the racist undertones? That's really interesting for a videogame. I'm frankly very impressed.

But I guess I can see the other side... People will say. That isn't even a game. That isn't gameplay. But it makes sense because MGS is my favorite series. :smokin

It's all about preference and what u like to take out of games

How u liking TLOU?

So far so good. I just fought my first Bloater, so that was interesting. The story is getting better as i progress through the game.

Back
Top Bottom