The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Well FFVII released on Steam with Achievements.

Start tossing I-XII on the PS Store with trophies, Sony. Or it gets the hose again.

Downloaded BF3 last night. 12gb is way more than I thought it would be. Also there was one of the premium content that was free.

Really? What premium content was that?

I'm at work now but I think it was the "Battlefield 3[emoji]8482[/emoji] Physical Warfare Pack". The Physical Warfare Pack gives you immediate access to the Type 88 LMG, the DAO-12, flechette ammo for the DAO-12, and a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle.

No more closed beta? I have it downloaded but it shows all the servers are under maintenance. Or are they back up?

I rented a server for a day on Battlefield 3. If anyone wants to use it search for DaBottom305 in the servers. The password is "niketalk". It's only one map but it includes a fighter jet and helicopter.

I started playing BF3 again recently and I almost threw my disc in the trash. I keep dying so many times in a row cause of how many snipers there are now :x Dudes must be having so much fun, parachuting onto a rooftop completely isolated from 99% of the map and just racking up kills without moving :rolleyes Worst is when the game puts you in the middle of a conquest session where the enemy controls all the objectives, and you can't even leave your deployment zone because of snipers camped up right in front. This happens the most in Operation Metro. I had 0 kills, 0 deaths and almost 11K points one session cause I kept reviving my teammates for 20 mins straight cause of these bull @#$% campers :rofl: Couldn't even leave the building to get onto the map :smh:

Last edited:
So is FF14 good then? I am looking forward to it. How is it different from the one that came out last year?

I never played last year's version, but its exactly what you would want. A Final Fantasy game that can be played solo, or you can team up with friend to do missions, or join random events across the map where several players all try to work together to fulfill an objective for points and experience.

Gonna play Sleeping Dogs tonight. Played it when I first downloaded it from PS Plus and loved it. Not sure why I haven't aged it though.

Gonna play Sleeping Dogs tonight. Played it when I first downloaded it from PS Plus and loved it. Not sure why I haven't aged it though.

Back
Top Bottom