The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Vita owners do you guys still play it on the regular?? Mine has been collecting dust for months

A bunch of quality indie games are out for it. There are tons of games for it if you peak around the PSN store. I think getting PS+ is a must for Vita owners due to all the "free" games every month.

Buy Hotline Miami. I heard it's perfect for the Vita. Plus it's got PS3 crossplay.

Last edited:
Hes the homie. I have him on my friends list.  He sucks at cod so I don't invite him or if i do... i anticpate a decrease in my win/loss record.
He was okay when we played sticks and stones, I was the last kill and by him at that.

Add me fam, PSN: ASAP_MURK_EM 

I not going to brag because I'm not amazing but I hold my own. Im the man in Gun Game doe 

I forgot that my PS3 came with a 30 day free PS Plus trial. My lil bro reminded me and he ended up downloading BF3 last night :pimp:

He's good as hell, y'all should add him PSN:yankrosewood. He's gonna be on it the most :lol:

If anybody wants to add me my PSN is the same as my s/n.

Now I remember why I traded in BF3. Every match turns into people driving vehicles around like idiots.
:lol: i have the same sentiment as well. I have it for the 360, I think I'm gonna go trade it in now.

Last edited:
Imma be on later in the evening. I added you.. my psn is JUST_BOB

What yall mainly play? I like objectives more than TDM.
TDM is boring too me, thats why i stopped playing call of duty, same stuff over n over.

I usually play conquest but sometimes I'll play rush too, just hate being on teams where ppl dont try n win.

Vita owners do you guys still play it on the regular?? Mine has been collecting dust for months

Get yourself playstation plus and that little system will put in work. I havent bought a game for the system since persona but i still play it a few times a week.

Just joined the ps3 club today :smokin mad late I know. The only game I picked up was 2k13 I was just wondering what you guys would consider has must have games. I'm particurarly looking for a good FPS. Halo has always been my favorite in that genre but obviously don't have that option for PS3. Don't really want to get COD. All other game suggestions are welcome as well.

Just joined the ps3 club today :smokin mad late I know. The only game I picked up was 2k13 I was just wondering what you guys would consider has must have games. I'm particurarly looking for a good FPS. Halo has always been my favorite in that genre but obviously don't have that option for PS3. Don't really want to get COD. All other game suggestions are welcome as well.

The Last Of Us.

If you have PS+. Battlefield 3 is free right now, also Grab Uncharted 3.

GTA V looks
pimp.gif
. They really took the genre to another level.
yes it does

Last edited:
Once I saw my neighborhood in gt4 I was done. I wanted to like it so bad. Hated the driving. Hated the repetitive missions. I loved the ps2 ones. The new one looks so unreal though

Back
Top Bottom