The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Rain, Disgaea D2, Until Dawn, Hot Shots World Invitational, Dragon Fantasy Book II...

And Final Fantasy XIV and Diablo III as console exclusives until they debut on PS4 in 2014.

Rain, Disgaea D2, Until Dawn, Hot Shots World Invitational, Dragon Fantasy Book II...

And Final Fantasy XIV and Diablo III as console exclusives until they debut on PS4 in 2014.

And Sony isn't even putting 60% of their studio firepower into the PS3. Imagine what the PS4 is going to be like once Sony starts solely focusing on that. It's why I'm not worried about the apparent lack of exclusives for the PS4. Sonys track record has proven that they'll be plenty of exclusives for PS4. And I'll take extra games over a better online experience on Xbox any day of the week.

Last edited:

Diablo iii has been confirmed for the 360 as well but still really a good list.

For people with a Vita and PS+ it's even better or worse for your backlog.

Oh really? Right on. Good to have Diablo available to the entire console crowd.

Just went and paid for my Final Fantasy XIV pre-order. $39.99 for the game makes the monthly payment a tiny bit easier to swallow. I find out I hate it after two months, its only cost me what a normal game would have.

Excited that there is a new Ratchet and Clank game coming. :pimp:

Glad that it's a traditional R&C game too, didn't mess with All 4 One, and got Full Frontal Assault when it first dropped before realizing it was more a less a tower defense game. Still haven't played it.

Same here. Never played those not traditional ones.

I'm still messing with the ratchet and clank collection.

Quest for booty was pretty bad. But it was an expansion so I forgive them. I love ratchet and clank :smokin

Right now BB has buy 2 selected games and get $50 GC. I picked up Skyrim Legendary and my brother got the 360 version. Turned around and used that $50 GC to pick up TLOU for $10.

Don't see the buy 2 get 1 free on new games anymore, so this is the closest I could get.

Last edited:
Right now they have buy 2 selected games and get $50 GC. I picked up Skyrim Legendary and my brother got the 360 version. Turned around and used that $50 GC to pick up TLOU for $10.

Don't see the buy 2 get 1 free on new games anymore, so this is the closest I could get.
gamestop?

gamestop?

Sorry... Bestbuy... Fixed.

Check thei add. Ends on the 13th. Some booty games on there but Skyrim legendary edition and TLOU are on my want list and I don't feel like waiting 6-12 months for them to dip to $40.

Last edited:
Ratchet and Clank Tools Of Destruction was the best game on PS3 for a while imo. Game is hilarious. They had two characters that were supposed to be the PS3 and 360, dudes were steadily going at each other, joint was hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I'mma be on.  I was playing with Plenton earlier.. I suck cuz I'm only level 3 haha. I had the game but just had nobody to play with.

bf3... whys the teams always is one-sided? its kinda fun when you're on the winning team and spawn trapping the other team but when you're on the losing team it seems impossible to get a competitive game going.

also, these guys on the jets are crazy good... i can barely get my heli up down the map without being blownd up quick.

it's coming to PSN but no online play :\

cvs2.jpg

bf3... whys the teams always is one-sided? its kinda fun when you're on the winning team and spawn trapping the other team but when you're on the losing team it seems impossible to get a competitive game going.

also, these guys on the jets are crazy good... i can barely get my heli up down the map without being blownd up quick.

I know exactly what you mean. one time I was on the winning team, half of the other team quit, the admins moved me over to the losing side and I got the L, smh

I don't mind being on the losing team tho. As long as there's 2 or 3 others that are willing to get the objective done. I always find myself making a flag neutral and not being able to stay alive long enough to take it over.

ha me n my homie ws playing yesterday n the other team was beating us by about 600 pts, he switched sides, I stayed and we ended up coming back and winning by 300 pts. One guy on our side was like 70-9....think I went 59-20.

thats the funnest times when you actually get a good team n come back against another good team

just finished the first two uncharteds :lol:
and finished last of us before that.

i need a new game to play. im naughty dogged out :lol:

just finished the first two uncharteds
laugh.gif

i need a new game to play. im naughty dogged out
laugh.gif
Give Sleeping Dogs a try.

It's in the Instant Game Collection for free if you have PS+.

[QUOTE url="/t/307812/the-official-playstation-3-vita-thread-vol-plenty-of-life-left/10590#post_18310890"]
just finished the first two uncharteds :lol:

i need a new game to play. im naughty dogged out :lol:

Give Sleeping Dogs a try.

It's in the Instant Game Collection for free if you have PS+.
[/quote]

beat that also :lol:

Back
Top Bottom