The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I have another PS3 Beta Code for Final Fantasy XIV available to the first person who PM's me and is a thread regular. Might be a day or so before I can respond though.

Apparently all the different times I tried to get in worked, just way later than I thought. :lol:

Last edited:

New version of Street Fighter 4 just got announced at EVO with 5 new characters 6 stages and a balance update.

Elena
Rolento
Hugo
Poision
5th character will be announced tomorrow but it will either be a brand new character or one who hasn't been in a SF game.
They'l also show the trailer logo and all that stuff tomorrow

$15 DLC or $40 for the disk version

I love the support this game gets.

If only Marvel 3 gets this kind of love

Last edited:
Im be on bf3 tonight.  PSN = JUST_BOB

I'm getting real better in overall gameplay. I'm level 4 going onto 5.

New version of Street Fighter 4 just got announced at EVO with 5 new characters 6 stages and a balance update.

Elena
Rolento
Hugo
Poision
5th character will be announced tomorrow but it will either be a brand new character or one who hasn't been in a SF game.
They'l also show the trailer logo and all that stuff tomorrow

$15 DLC or $40 for the disk version

I love the support this game gets.

If only Marvel 3 gets this kind of love

Yeahhhh buddy. All over the new version of SF4 like white on rice. I wish they added a few more characters... They need to announce SF5 soon. When is the SF4 update coming out?

I heard rumors that the 5th character might be Asura from Asura's Wrath. that would be pretty neat.

Bump. Bout to be on towards the evening if anyone wants to play. I'm not too good but I play objectives.

I need more weapons and a silencer.  I be rotating all classes thats why I haven't really have a solid class.

gg yesterday dabottom... that was the most competitive game i've played so far... I was not trying to lose but it was fun.

Last edited:

Bump. Bout to be on towards the evening if anyone wants to play. I'm not too good but I play objectives.

I need more weapons and a silencer.  I be rotating all classes thats why I haven't really have a solid class.

gg yesterday dabottom... that was the most competitive game i've played so far... I was not trying to lose but it was fun.

Yea, that was a good round yesterday. I love playing those objectives. I think I've only played TDM once since I got the game.

I'm trying to study now so I can be free this afternoon.

For all the Konami Fans in here...
Konami ‏@Konami 28s

Keep your eyes peeled to the #Steam Summer Sale tonight at 2AM PST, there might be a certain Konami game for a very low price...

:nerd:

Downloaded the GTAIV complete addition and I can't figure out how to play the main game. I am stuck in The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Downloaded the GTAIV complete addition and I can't figure out how to play the main game. I am stuck in The Ballad of Gay Tony.

You're better off that way GTA:IV main story is balls. I dropped the 80 for the SE of V, so R* better have fixed all the wrongness from IV.

Seriously though, did you install everything and look for the right launch icon? I don't have the DL version but the expansions are standalone games.

Last edited:
Figured it out. You have to select new/load game from the start menu to jump back and forth. That is sloppy :lol:

People really didn't like 4!? It is hilarious to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom