The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^^^ why didn't you enjoy it? Lol... Rounds too long? Srs

I wish they'd release a new version version of Road Rash in the PS Store.

Love BF3. I have to unlock this sniper because every time up pic it up I go on a tear :lol:. Forget what it is called.

Random, but I remember going to a bar in Denver where they had an arcade that had almost everything. I mean everything. Mortal Kombat, Virtua Fighter, Street Figher, Die Hard Trilogy, Area 51, Pacman etc I mean everything. And people were in there hustlin' :lol:

I had to get out of there because I would have been hooked.

BF3 has a huge learning curve. It's not really fun at first. The unbalanced teams makes it even worse.

I like it though and try to play like if I was really a soldier... no run and gun... ducking behind buildings.

@StayLurkin, aye what's your PSN? I'll add you and we can play.

^^^ why didn't you enjoy it? Lol... Rounds too long? Srs

I wish they'd release a new version version of Road Rash in the PS Store.

Lol I didn't even know what the hell was going on. I was just getting murked left and right

Lol I think my k/d was like .25. It might've increased since. I've learned to storm running around like I do on COD. I learned real fast that you can't be on some Rambo **** on bf3. I found myself missing COD whenever I kept dying but I need to give COD a break.

Does anyone know if this new COD Ghost will be like Modern Warfare or Black Ops?

At what time is the PS Store going to have Jet Set Radio for free? I checked before coming to work like around 1 and you still have to pay for it. My plan was to have it download while at work so once I get home I could just play.

I'm about to run through TLOU on survivor. Can I get some tips? And which area gave you the most trouble?

I never played a JSR so I'll try it out.

I downloaded the Oddworld HD or whatever its called and its a weirdass game.

I let me girl play it and she seemed all into it but I wasn't really paying attention.

I'm about to run through TLOU on survivor. Can I get some tips? And which area gave you the most trouble?

Hey, "no offense," but you trying to get spoilers posted in the PS3 thread... I have this game sitting on deck (as do others)... Take it to the TLOU thread.

I never played a JSR so I'll try it out.

I downloaded the Oddworld HD or whatever its called and its a weirdass game.

I let me girl play it and she seemed all into it but I wasn't really paying attention.
Oddworld is a great game series

At what time is the PS Store going to have Jet Set Radio for free? I checked before coming to work like around 1 and you still have to pay for it. My plan was to have it download while at work so once I get home I could just play.

It's up now. I just scooped it from the web store.

Wont let me sign in. Keeps saying Im not located in North America.... right. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom