The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

What is TLOU survivor mode and how do I access it. I am going through it on hard plus. I beat it on hard already.

Difficulty mode that unlocks after you beat it on hard. No listen mode and even less supplies.

There's a work around. Start a new game +, playthrough until you get past the first chapter (you'll be in Boston when the cutscenes end). Quit to the main menu and under new game there should be Survivor and Survivor + available. I beat it on Normal, then did that to unlock Survivor +.

Bid for Greatness is only for Americans. :stoneface:

Still, I have 220+ gold and it looks like I wouldnt even come close to these bids... :smh:

There's a work around. Start a new game +, playthrough until you get past the first chapter (you'll be in Boston when the cutscenes end). Quit to the main menu and under new game there should be Survivor and Survivor + available. I beat it on Normal, then did that to unlock Survivor +.

I need to beat it and try this.

So you can New Game + on Survivor if you do this?

Last edited:

I need to beat it and try this.

So you can New Game + on Survivor if you do this?

yup. I started it yesterday, i wouldn't say its harder since you already know whats going to happen, but there are way less amount of supplies :smh: its depressing
i just got to pitssburg

That's it, I've had it with my stupid PS3 and the wifi and ip address issues. Will getting a new PS3 fix this?

It's not just that, but that damn thing is so loud it bothers me when I watch stuff on netflix in low volume at night.

^^^you mean the fan noise? It prolly needs cleaned out, mine does that too but when I clean the dust out of it, it doesn't do it anymore.

That's it, I've had it with my stupid PS3 and the wifi and ip address issues. Will getting a new PS3 fix this?

It's not just that, but that damn thing is so loud it bothers me when I watch stuff on netflix in low volume at night.
you got a phat ps3? mines use to be loud as a jet and gets hot as hell. i would sell it and buy a superslim/slim. donno about ip issues... something about ur router.

Id assume its the router before the PS3....

Seriously can't wait for this to drop next year.

Also
Yoshinori Ono says there's been lots of demand for Ultra Street Fighter IV on the vita.

That's all they need to make it the perfect portable for fighters

Last edited:
Id assume its the router before the PS3....

It's not the router. Had my cousin bring his PS3 and it connected without an issue. I also restored it and change the IP on the router and nothing. This happens at least once every 3 months but recently it just stopped working all together. I restarted the PS3 and it worked for like a second, but then the next time I tried to use it the connection was lost again.

I give up. I'm just going to get a slim with a decent bundle or something.

Back
Top Bottom