The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

setting up my ps3 
pimp.gif

The only games I own are god of war saga and heavy rain.

I'll see if there's anything good on that psn sale.

Do i need to buy sony money to purchase stuff on psn or can i just pay with my debit card?

Do i need to buy sony money to purchase stuff on psn or can i just pay with my debit card?

You can pay with the following methods:

MasterCard
Visa
Discover
American Express
Debit and check cards with the official MasterCard or Visa logos printed on them
PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network Card

I have a 500gb ps3. 

I looked at system info and it said that I have 384gb left.

I got the ps3 today.

How the hell did 100~ gbs disappear?

I already hate this updating crap.

Last edited:
Ohhh okay.

I think overall the black mage is the easiest/strongest character to play as. Id have like to roll dragoon or summoner though.

Really hope thye impliment new classes like Ninja, Thief, Dark Knight, Samurai, Calculator, ect.

My brother played as a Black Mage and he was alot stronger than me, received double the EXP from Fates than me. He said it got boring fast though because he did not need to think about battles because he only had 2 moves to pick from.

I think they will add new characters but not for another 5-6 months i believe.

heads up Canadians

Gears of War Judgment 360
Forza Horizon 360
Splinter Cell: Blacklist PS3
Injustice PS3

All 19.99 at Shoppers Drug mart

Where do I find out what's being offered from ps+ in the upcoming months?
I found  this link, but wouldn't this only be for UK ppl?
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...-november-metal-gear-rising-remember-me-more/

Also, I purchased Spyro 1 and it's not showing up in my download management.
What gives?

SONY UK does a much better job of keeping everyone updated on the newest PS+ stuff. If you want to know whats coming for North America, hit up the PS Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/

For Spyro, go to the PSN logo on your XMB, Account Management, then down to Download list. It should be the most recent title there.

If it is not there, go to transaction history and make sure it shows you actually having purchased the game.

If it is still downloading, it will be under Network on your XMB between internet search and Life with Playstation. Once downloaded, it'll show under game on the XMB.

Last edited:
New Info and 66 Pictures of the PS Vita TV Surface: UI, Remote Play, Looks on 4K TV, Power Brick And More

PSVita TV on Sony's 64" 4K TV playing God Eater 2

C9264Hj.jpg

rVhSTk2.jpg

PSVitaTV-35.jpg

PSVitaTV-33.jpg

PSVita TV on Sony HMZ

rCcxz66.jpg

QFr4r7L.jpg

PSVitaTV-67.jpg

4 Player Co-op

5kjhrJ1.jpg

Running GT PSP

PSVitaTV-53.jpg

PSVitaTV-43.jpg

Running PS1 Games

PSVitaTV-41.jpg

PSVitaTV-68.jpg

PS4 Remote Play

PSVitaTV-45.jpg

PSVitaTV-46.jpg

PS Vita TV

057iXa1.jpg

Ihxjc8P.jpg

pKAJwQ4.jpg

xzRhIwP.jpg

BD4vz1f.jpg

PSVitaTV-11.jpg

First of all, we learn a few interesting pieces of info from the settings menu. The console can support up to two DualShock 3 controllers simultaneously and there’s even a setting for plugging in an external keyboard. We can also see the setting for the screen resolution(atomatic, 480p, 720p and 1080i) and the display area setup. What’s most interesting is that there is a setting to use the L3 and R3 inputs on the controller as a “virtual touch”, corresponding to the back touch panel and the front touch screens of the portable PS Vita.

PSVitaTV-62.jpg

The reports of the journalists involved in the press events are quite glowing: the picture on the screen is defined nice and crisp, and even in remote play with the PS4 it’s hard to notice the difference with the original console despite the lower resolution (720p). There’s also no noticeable latency.

You’d imagine that, when played on a 4K TV, the quality of the picture would be quite poor, with pixels as big as your thumb, but according to the reports this is not the case. Of course the Vita TV is not nearly able to output the picture in 4K resolution, but the upscaler built into the TV managed to display a crisp and clean picture.

From all the sources I could find, looks like the Japanese press is definitely impressed with the PS Vita TV. Now all we need is Sony to announce a western release, because I really, really want this little gem. What about you?
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10...ote-play-looks-on-4k-tv-power-brick-and-more/

Looks good upscaled to 4K. Certainly wasn't expecting that. :wow:

All we need now is that dualshock 4 compatibility and we're set.

God of War 3 is easily the best looking game that I've ever played.

Is that the best looking ps3 game? 

Beyond 2 Souls is toooooo crazy. Better than Heavy Rain... How much longer do I have to go until i beat it? I'm at the Navajo Ranch.

how do i find everything that ps+ is offering for free or where can i find the instant game collection in the psn store?

I've found some of the games like the most notable, but some things are hidden.

Like the uncharted 3 single player. 

I had to search for it to DL it, rather than it being included in the ps+ tab in the psn store.

Back
Top Bottom