The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I would halt all negative thoughts on the game, check out this 25min Behind The Scenes footage (+ new gameplay) of Metal Gear Solid: Rising, you will not be disappointed,

I admit, I held judgement after that VGA trailer, but not any more, this is a preorder, confirmed. 

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Anyone else get a Starhawk beta code with Uncharted 3? I tried to redeem it but it says it's not valid... am I just trying too soon?

EDIT: Nevermind. I Googled it; it won't work until next year.

I got an email today with a Starhawk Beta code, and couldnt get onto the servers. Thought maybe something was wrong, but I guess Ill check back in 2012.

I also got a link to the private Starhawk blog. PM if anybody wants it.
Yea I got this email today too. Haven't tried to download yet though, too busy.

Did everyone else get the 30 days free PS+ email too? comes with 2 additional codes to give out to friends...

The Starhawk Beta is operational. I was on there today for about an hour. It was pretty enjoyable, building your own bases around the Flag is pretty wild. It has good potential.
I did not get a PS+ email sadly.

MW3 still getting a billion.
30t6p3b.gif
The Avatar reference, though.
laugh.gif
No movie costs $60 to buy.

So does this mean we get ranked dedicated servers now?

I've read a lot of negative reviews about uncharted 3. Are you guys exaggerating or what? Every game site says it's great and I was going to get it but y'all got me worried

Oh and I bought arkahm city and this is !++#$*# amazing

[h1]Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD soundtrack likely won't be identical to old games[/h1]
by David Hinkle on Dec 14th 2011 4:00AM

Following the announcement of Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD, we were filled with nostalgia. We instantly put on some "Superman" and did some Google image searches for Warehouse. We were pumped.

But then, a concern popped into our brain: would our beloved soundtracks from Tony Hawk Pro Skater and its sequel return? Is that a realistic expectation? According to the One of Swords blog, "probably not."

"Right now, everything is unknown, and there's a lot more work to do before things are final," says Activision's Dan Amrich. He posits a few different scenarios, where the developers could chase licensing on these original tracks or simply license brand-new ones. If you're looking for all of your old favorites, you may end up disappointed.

[h1]Asura’s Wrath demo to drop in January[/h1]
AsurasWrath_0__bmp_jpgcopy-590x332.jpg

The latest issue of Famitsu’s reporting this morning that Capcom will launch a demo of Asura’s Wrath on January 10. The taster will include additional content that wasn’t seen in the TGS demo. The full game, coming from CyberConnect2, launches in Japan on February 23, with a European launch on February 24 and in the US on February 21 for PS3 and 360.

Thanks, Andriasang.
[h1]The Last of Us avatars, themes, trailer PSN-bound[/h1]
the_last_of_us_ellen_page.jpg

The Last of Us rollercoaster keeps on going: Naughty Dog’s confirmed it’s bringing two new avatars featuring main characters Joel and Ellie to the PS Store, with a dynamic theme and a HD version of the trailer that aired at the VGAs also set to drop. More details on ND’s website here.

The Last of Us is due to arrive late 2012 or early 2013 for PS3.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I've read a lot of negative reviews about uncharted 3. Are you guys exaggerating or what? Every game site says it's great and I was going to get it but y'all got me worried

Oh and I bought arkahm city and this is !++#$*# amazing

Who had anything bad to say about UC3? Best PS3 exclusive this year by a mile, my game of the year pick.

Did everyone else get the 30 days free PS+ email too? comes with 2 additional codes to give out to friends...

If anybody's wondering, you can use all three codes yourself

My PS3 fam, some of you guys have heard my brother playing guitar in the background over the game mic.
You guys love his ##%@. Well now you can help him win another guitar by voting at Gibson's website.

Here is a link to the thread I've made in General forum, please go give it a read!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Metal Gear Rising development leading on PS3, says Platinum[/h1]
Platinum Games producer Atsushi Inaba has confirmed PS3 is the lead platform for development for Metal Gear Rising.

mg-rising-2.jpg

It comes after the game’s 25 minute vidoc yesterday, which showed it being controlled from an Xbox 360 controller.

Turns out, according to tweets by Inaba, it’s what PG uses to control the game on the PC it uses for cross-platform development.

“So, in closing, Metal Gear Rising’s lead platform is also PlayStation 3,â€

Originally Posted by alex2182

If anybody's wondering, you can use all three codes yourself

How do you obtain them? I already have a membership, so I will give all 3 to NT'ers.

PO

Via Twitter

[h1]Ninja Gaiden 3 Contains Dead or Alive 5 Demo[/h1]
[i]Ninja Gaiden 3[/i] is set to release on February 7th, 2012. Besides a great hack-and-slash game, the disc will also include an exclusive demo for Tecmo’s upcoming game [i]Dead or Alive 5.[/i]
[i][/i]

Tecmo Koei confirmed the “bigâ€

Originally Posted by PO2345

Mass Effect 3 & The Last of Us will probably be the next & last games I purchase for PS3.
frown.gif

I see nothing else appealing...Sighs.
tired.gif

PO

good two games on your radar but you're forgetting JOURNEY and Max Payne 3.

.......better be epic.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

OG 60gb for $120, buying from a close friend. should i pull the trigger? Didn't want to make a new thread

My 80 gig burned out so i searched ebay for a new one and found this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/39036512224...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2137wt_1139

its a 160 gig slim for $140. Mine arrived last week and it comes with all cables and a controller. the controller was used and the ps3 is either refurbished or slightly used but $140 is  a steal
pimp.gif

that leads to my next question. how do i transfer the files from my old hard drive to the new ps3???

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

OG 60gb for $120, buying from a close friend. should i pull the trigger? Didn't want to make a new thread

My 80 gig burned out so i searched ebay for a new one and found this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/39036512224...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2137wt_1139

its a 160 gig slim for $140. Mine arrived last week and it comes with all cables and a controller. the controller was used and the ps3 is either refurbished or slightly used but $140 is  a steal
pimp.gif

that leads to my next question. how do i transfer the files from my old hard drive to the new ps3???

preciate it fambo
pimp.gif

My 2012 games I'm looking forward to are:
Twisted Metal

Max Payne 3

GTA V

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

YT has ff xiii-2 music up already!

did it release in japan yet? or....

anyways thought you'd like to know

heard like two or three tracks and just meh but this HERE track??????
sick.gif
FILTHY

Spoiler [+]

As much as I like Raiden, I'm not sure that MG Rising is going to work. MGS5 with the boss and the Cobras in Normandy, is a no brainer.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

YT has ff xiii-2 music up already!

did it release in japan yet? or....

anyways thought you'd like to know

heard like two or three tracks and just meh but this HERE track??????
sick.gif
FILTHY

Spoiler [+]

false alarm....i just got rick rolled

apparently its fan created music.

internet, the gift and the curse
This is one of the songs from the Final Fantasy XIII-2 OST. I can't believe that this is on the soundtrack, but I like it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow good find v2 d2!  this reminds me alot of that ff x rock out stuff....
not usually my cup of tea....but its kinda catchy.

Back
Top Bottom