The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's only certain games I would want to play from the PS1 generation... None of them are on the PS classic... Plus it only runs at 50 frames per second... Easy pass

anyone going to play anthem?

giphy.gif

anyone going to play anthem?

At this rate, I see more ppl jumping to Apex Legends the moment Anthem finally releases............and even then, The Division 2 is also coming out around this time SO that further puts Anthem out of reach for a lot of ppl

Started Mario Odyssey and can’t stop thinking about Bloodborne :lol:

As much of a mental challenge as it could be, it’s also seductive and intoxicating, word to the old blood. The strange nightmarish movements, the atmosphere and universe that immerses you. I beat BSB and Amelia today in NG+ then just deleted the game because I gotta move on. Not going to be easy though

DICE awards were tonight. Sony had a great showing. Congrats to Insomniac and Sony Santa Monica!

• Game of the Year: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Game Direction: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Game Design: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Portable Game of the Year:Florence (Annapurna Interactive/Mountains)
  • Outstanding Achievement for an Independent Game: Celeste (Matt Makes Games)
  • Immersive Reality Game of the Year: Beat Saber (Beat Games)
  • Immersive Reality Technical Achievement: Tónandi (Magic Leap/Magic Leap and Sigur Rós)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Online Gameplay: Fortnite (Epic Games)
  • Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year: Into the Breach (Subset Games)
  • Sports Game of the Year: Mario Tennis Aces (Nintendo Co., Ltd./Camelot Co. Ltd.)
  • Role-Playing Game of the Year:Monster Hunter: World (Capcom)
  • Racing Game of the Year: Forza Horizon 4 (Microsoft Studios/Playground Games)
  • Fighting Game of the Year: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo/Sora Ltd./Bandai Namco Studios Inc.)
  • Family Game of the Year: UnravelTwo (Electronic Arts/ColdWood Interactive)
  • Adventure Game of the Year: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Action Game of the Year: Celeste(Matt Makes Games)
  • Outstanding Technical Achievement: Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar Games)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Story: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Sound Design: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Original Music Composition: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Character: God of War - Kratos (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction: God of War (Sony Interactive Entertainment/SIE Santa Monica Studio)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Animation: Marvel’s Spider-Man(Sony Interactive Entertainment/Insomniac Games)

Is there a training mode for APEX

I don't want to jump in there and not know how to use a character

All I can find is the walkthrough when you first play the game

Back
Top Bottom