The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

vfwpcqva7mh31.jpg

tenor.gif

NearFrankAnkole-max-1mb.gif

I dont think Media Molecule is long for the world...

Dreams is very ambitious and I think they will deliver.

Whether sales will reflect that though, I'm not so sure and I won't be surprised to see them go but I hope they stay for the variety.
Maybe have more games like Tearaway but for PS5 or VR

Dreams is very ambitious and I think they will deliver.

Whether sales will reflect that though, I'm not so sure and I won't be surprised to see them go but I hope they stay for the variety.
Maybe have more games like Tearaway but for PS5 or VR
I'm sure Dreams will have a cult following but I don't see this game selling well. I'd love to be wrong. It would be nice to have another LBP by them on PS5. While we're at it, Sony should bring back ModNation Racers too!

https://www.gamesradar.com/i-have-s...scom-and-i-finally-understand-whats-going-on/

The thing that really stood out to me was just how simple this game is at its core. Death Stranding is a game about walking. As Sam Porter Bridges (or as you probably know him, Normal Reedus trapped in the uncanny valley), you are tasked with walking from the East coast of America to the West, reactivating various communication nodes along the way in an effort to spread a message of hope to a nation that has become fragmented and disconnected, taking the idea of unity to pockets of an isolated populous that trades in ambivalence rather than love. That is Death Stranding.

tenor.gif

We don’t have the attention spans for that type of thing these days.

Good thing Kojima has that Kanye effect where people think his product is already the greatest thing ever before they even know what it is.

We don’t have the attention spans for that type of thing these days.

Good thing Kojima has that Kanye effect where people think his product is already the greatest thing ever before they even know what it is.

The Yandhi leak was good though

fz4j.gif

giphy.gif

WYysvt5.gif

ovWdu7J.gif

A game about walking.

Kojima's been emphasising this since the beginning.
Most of your tools in action games are sticks,” Kojima continues. “You punch or you shoot or you kick. The communication is always through these ‘sticks.’ In [Death Stranding], I want people to be connected not through sticks, but through what would be the equivalent of ropes… But of course you will be able to use the sticks too.”
https://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-more-cryptic-death-stranding-details-from-kojima

MGS games give you higher scores for non-lethal runs, buy you can blast away too, if you want. Those games are pretty fun without killing people.

Last edited:
A game about walking?!?! Yeah I might have to let that pre-order go or get it and keep it wrapped until I watch some streams and read some reviews. Instead of wasting hours walking, I can waste those on the backlog :lol:

Back
Top Bottom