The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

about 4-5 hours in to Death Stranding
Game is :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Think I'm still on episode 2 about to go steal some materials from MULES.
In terms of new IP's I jumped into head first this one might top HZD, which is my favorite game this generation.
If you are any type of Kojima fan, pick it up.
Does it have long cut scenes.....yes
is it completely bat&#@! crazy....yes
product placement......of course

honestly I'm gonna assume all the complaining about this game comes from non Kojima fans.
If you are a fan, once you boot it up, you'll know you are home

This is like nothing I've ever played. If you take just bits and pieces of what its about then it definitely sounds like a garbage game.
reading emails
walking
no combat

but if you stay with it, its great. Definitely not a game where I'd be YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS solely off the fact that its just so damn different. I was reading for some it took them to reach episode 3 and then the game opened up, for me, game hooked me from the jump. Game is a huge blind buy for me, physical copies were sold out so Instead of driving around I just got it digitally, only other game I own digitally is RDR2 and thats because I knew what I was getting.

Game is pretty meditative for me, hard to explain but if I get stressed out or have a rough day I could put this on and it would calm me down.

solid game

about 4-5 hours in to Death Stranding
Game is :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Think I'm still on episode 2 about to go steal some materials from MULES.
In terms of new IP's I jumped into head first this one might top HZD, which is my favorite game this generation.
If you are any type of Kojima fan, pick it up.
Does it have long cut scenes.....yes
is it completely bat&#@! crazy....yes
product placement......of course

honestly I'm gonna assume all the complaining about this game comes from non Kojima fans.
If you are a fan, once you boot it up, you'll know you are home

This is like nothing I've ever played. If you take just bits and pieces of what its about then it definitely sounds like a garbage game.
reading emails
walking
no combat

but if you stay with it, its great. Definitely not a game where I'd be YOU HAVE TO PLAY THIS solely off the fact that its just so damn different. I was reading for some it took them to reach episode 3 and then the game opened up, for me, game hooked me from the jump. Game is a huge blind buy for me, physical copies were sold out so Instead of driving around I just got it digitally, only other game I own digitally is RDR2 and thats because I knew what I was getting.

Game is pretty meditative for me, hard to explain but if I get stressed out or have a rough day I could put this on and it would calm me down.

solid game
If you like it now just wait until you get to chapter 3. That's when addiction sets in :lol:

If you like it now just wait until you get to chapter 3. That's when addiction sets in :lol:
You mean I get MORE addicted?? :lol:
Still on episode 2 and I got other deliveries besides the ones just for Sam, so I'm doing those and building generators and postboxes.
I just did a timed delivery that supposed to take 45mins lol I had a bike so I did it in 9. Now they just gave me a delivery where they said It will by far be my longest run yet. So now I'm gonna get some rest in the room

Patiently waiting for gamestop to open so I can get Death Stranding

Probably could've saved time downloading it, more so could save money getting Fallen Order instead. FO > DS by miles.

The you must be a Kojima fan to enjoy the game theory is funny to me. I get it, it's a game that's been hyped so long many FEEL they need to like it just because his name is attached. But take away his name and slap KONAMI on it and it'd be universally panned (almost like it is now to non-kojima fanboys). This coming from someone who LOVED the original MGS as well as MGS3 and MGS4 *Kanye Shrug*

Went hard at GameStop with all the credit I've built up...
Control
Pokemon Shield
Jedi Fallen Order
The Outerworlds

So far Jedi Fallen Order is my GOTY with Death Stranding right behind it. Haven't booted the other 2 yet so that could change...

GOTY? How far are you :lol:

so far mine is MK11

would be Sekiro if I’d just finish :smh:

somehow it really is Breath of the Wild though :lol:

Are you guys enjoying Fallen Order?

Ended up getting the MW bundle and Fallen Order.

I'm back lol.

Last edited:
What’s the cheapest ps4 gonna be black Friday

I sold mine a while ago but I’m tempted to come back
On top of that
2K send me a code to download 2K20
Anyone tryna cop that off me
For two twinkies and a soda

I just got myself the Back to the Future flying car that was on sale. I was saving for it for some time. That thing is even more fun to use than I imagined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom